Chapter 6

I finally got everything packed and laid down on my bed. I looked at my instagram and saw Luisa's post from today.

@luisaoliveira: favourite people! tags: @landonorris @bellazilber @pierregasly comments: @landonorris: so much fun today!

tags: @landonorris @bellazilber @pierregasly
comments:
@landonorris: so much fun today!

@pierregasly: great start to the race weekend!

@marcozilber: glad yall had fun!

@bellazilber: the most amazing day ever!

@f1fans: cute couples!!

@ferrarifans: are pierre and bella together?
...........................

I was laughing reading the comments about me and Pierre. Right before i wanted to go to sleep i got a message.. i looked and it was Charles.

 i looked and it was Charles

He left me on read. Great! I actually thought he was really nice at the party but since then we haven't spoken a bit and he is acting weird.

MORNING

I woke up at 7am and got ready by putting all my stuff downstairs. Marco came right after me and put our suitcases into his car. I locked the house and we were ready to go.

At the airport we got to our private plane and i immediately fell asleep. Marco woke me up when we landed in Italy.

We had a car from the redbull team waiting for us outside. When we arrived in Monza we got to our hotel. Marco gave me keys for my room and went to his. I unpacked, showered and laid on bed with my phone, going through social media.

Hour went by and someone knocked at the door. "It's opened!" i shouted because i thought Marco is here to check on me.

"You are that lazy to get out of bed just to open the door." Pierre was laughing at me and i needed a minute to understand he's here. "Gasly how do you know where is our hotel? What hotel, my room?!" i laughed and hugged him. "Im here with my fbi agent." i looked at him and rolled my eyes. "You are something different really, anyway, how was your flight?"
I asked him while sitting back on the bed. "Great and quick, i flew with Luisa and Lando. And we have to get ready now, because time to explore the city is almost here." he said and opened my wardrobe. "Wait what? I haven't agreed to anything yet!" Pierre smiled and put out some of the clothes, i should wear in his opinion. "I agreed for both of us so hurry up." i smiled and rolled my eyes while getting up to get changed. I had dress and black coat over it.

We got outside the hotel and i texted Marco that I'm going to the city. We were walking and laughing and stopped at the restaurant where we were supposed to meet Luisa and Lando before we go exploring Monza.

"Lando just texted me they will be late because of some issues in hotel. Let's go get dinner!" he took my hand and leaded us to the restaurant. We ordered food and talked about tomorrow's practices and the whole race weekend.

I got a notification from instagram so i took a look.

@pierregasly: dinner with Bellarina while we are waiting for the Mclaren couple tag: @bellazilbercomments:

tag: @bellazilber
comments:

@landonorris: we are on our way

@luisaoliveira: SHE IS SO CUTE I LOVE HER

@charlesleclerc: you should rest before the race instead of going out
↪️@pierregasly: charles what is this-

@redbullfans: pierre and bella💗

@ferrarifans: are they dating? also bella is so beautiful what?!😻

.........................

"PIERRE?! why did you post it?" he smiled. "I want my best friend in my instagram feed!" i read the caption. "Bellarina really?" i asked with annoyed look. "Sounds nice to me." he said and continued eating. Lando texted us that  we can meet in front of some shop so we paid and got on our way.

 Lando texted us that  we can meet in front of some shop so we paid and got on our way

@bellazilber: s/o to the lady who took this pic of us
tag: @pierregasly
comments:

@landonorris: can you hurry up we are waiting
↪️@bellazilber: shut up yall are the ones who are late

@marcozilber: her hands were shaking a lot tho-

@charlesleclerc: best friends
↪️@bellazilber: i dont even know what to answer you anymore

@maxverstappen: this picture looks so cool guys!

@formulafans: let's pray for them being a couple!

@redbullfans: couple?!!

"Hey do you know what's up with Charles?" i asked Pierre. "No, i've never seen him acting like this, we can talk to him tomorrow don't worry" i smiled. "That's true let's wait for tomorrow and now hurry up we need to meet Lu and Lando!" i said and we speeded up.