Chapter 8

I was in the middle of some movie when i heard knock on the door. "Gasly of course you can't text me, before you come here." i said, before opening the door.
"So you are expecting him again?" i froze for a second and turned around. "What are you doing here Charles?" I looked at him confused. "I wanted to talk to you." I laughed at that. "Oh really? Because that's what I was trying to do today and you acted like a complete asshole." He stepped inside and closed the door. "I know, that's why i came all the way here to tell you, that I'm really sorry and we can talk about what you wanted." i looked at him to see, if he is serious or not. I sighed and sat on my bed.

"So talk" i said and waited. "You asked me, what is wrong with me and the truth is, that i don't really know. Since the party, i can't stop thinking about how amazing time we had. But when you left my house with angry Marco, i was thinking, if it isn't better to let you go and not get to anything deeper. I didn't want Marco to be upset, because he is my friend. However after just few hours, I couldn't get you out of my head and I wanted to text you, but you and Gasly seem to be very close and i felt like there is no need for me." after all this he stopped and stayed in silence. I looked down and smiled.

"You were jealous, that's why you were so angry at me and Pierre." he looked at me and laughed. "Me and jealous? Nope! Never." I jumped out of my bed and came closer to him. "You sure? I can text Pierre to come and hang out with us." he looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I thought you were already expecting your boyfriend!" I punched him in the shoulder. "You just can't handle the fact that me and Pierre are best friends, you are jealous." he smiled and stood up to face me. "Let me take you out today to make it up to you and we'll see, if there is a need for me to be jealous." I turned red and smiled. "You have one chance." i said and he put my hair behind my ear. "Be ready for the best night ever." i laughed. "Don't you have a quali tomorrow? You should get some sleep." i said, while I was picking, what i should wear. "Who needs sleep, when he can enjoy a night with a beautiful girl."

I changed into new clothes and we headed to the city.

We were walking around Monza, laughing and actually having fun, we had dinner and we talked about stuff, that happened since we met.

"Just promise me you and Pierre won't fight again because of me." i said, when we were laying in the park watching stars. "I promise, it was my fault. He is my best friend and I was bad to him, because i thought something that wasn't true." he said and smiled. "Im glad, that you know it now." i smiled back at him.

After like an hour lying on the ground, i looked at my phone. "I don't want this to end, but we should go back." Charles looked at the time and agreed. We got back to my hotel and he accompanied me to my door. "Well time to say goodbye for now." he smiled and looked me in the eyes. I laughed a bit and opened the door. "I don't think so, we had a drink remember? You can't drive now." Charles laughed and got inside my room. "I actually forgot about that." i smiled. "Good for you you have me." he smiled and took off his T-shirt. "I'll take the couch."
I walked outside the bathroom with just shorts and hoodie. "Lay on the other side of bed champion. You want to be good at quali tomorrow? You need a good sleep then."
He jumped on the bed next to me. "You are really amazing, you know that?" I lent him half of my blanket. "They say it about me." his smile was actually making my heart beat really fast and it always convinced me to smile too.

"Good night Bell and thank you for today." i kissed him on a cheek. "Good night and promise me, that after this night nothing bad will happen again." His cheeks got red and his face lighted up. "I promise, good night beautiful." I turned the lights off and we both fell asleep.