chapter 1

you're sitting at your desk when your door opens and you see is your mom she comes into your room and sits down on your bed she looks sad. then it clicks today is the day you go live with your aunt you start crying as your mom hugs you tight and kisses you on the head and then she says"I know I won't see you for a long time but I hope one day you will come back" and she gives you a big hug and kiss and walks out of your room she closes the door behind her. Your heart is pounding so hard, you feel like throwing up. You want to yell at your mom but you can't because she is just too sweet and loving. You look back at the clock it's 3:50 pm you quickly take off all your clothes and put them in the hamper by the door and rush into the shower. As soon as you get out you dry yourself and run over to your mom and give her a big hug. She feels so good against you. "Mom I am going to miss you so much!" You say hugging her again.

"Me too" she replies.

You take her hand and lead her outside. You two walk towards the park where you used to play with your friends when you were little.

"Let's make this our last day together," you tell her.

"Ok baby but first let me sit down," she says taking a seat on a bench.

She takes out a bottle of water from her bag and drinks some of it. Then she stands up and starts walking around the park.

You follow her and find yourselves near the pond. There is a big tree that has leaves with the colors red, yellow, green, and blue. The trees are so pretty. The sun is setting so the sky is turning orange and pink. The sound of crickets chirping fills the air. hours later you and your mom are back you are packing and you remember that your aunt lives close to human territory then you think about how tall you would be to a human your about 61ft tall but you are cut out of Thought by your mother standing in your doorway you are about to cry again then she says "honey please stop crying will not help you become stronger and it makes me sad so please try not to cry ok." and she hugs you and kiss and then walks away. You watch her leave and then you go into your room and pack and you stop crying for now.

You get everything packed and then you and your mom say goodbye to each other. You leave through the front door and make your way to the car you open the door and sit down and get ready for the ride. your mom then gets in the car the drive to your auntie's house was long and boring

Your auntie is a nice woman she has brown hair and eyes. Her skin is pale and she is slightly taller than you. and then you realize that the car has stopped and then you hear your mom "come on silly what are you doing"

You get up and then you walk into your aunties home.

"hi dear," your auntie says

"Hi Auntie" you reply

she says "call me Cathy"

you smile "ok Cathy"

She tells you to wait there while she goes to get something.

You sit down on the couch and turn the TV on.

Time passes slowly when your aunt returns with a cup of tea. She sits next to you and asks you if you want anything to eat. then you ask her something you had on your mind

"Cathy" she replys

"yes dear"

"Have you ever seen a human" she looks at you with a confused expression and then says "no dear I haven't"

"what does that mean?" you question her

"well most giants never have a chance to meet a human because the humans are so scared of us," she says looking down.