The Red Lord

Minho struggled in the arms that encircled him before he heard his voice.

"Shh... be quiet little cat. Can you hear me yet?"

He stilled and felt the sudsy water lap against the skin of his chest. Bathing.

"Hyunjin?"

"Yes. It's me. Can I finish washing you?"

"Please." It was a fight to keep the whine out of his voice. Oh, how the guard seemed to bring out the wimp in him.

"Ahh, every time you ask so nicely I wish I could reward you. You like treats? Maybe I can sneak you something from the kitchens?"

Minho relaxed against his front. The guard wasn't supposed to be in the tub with him, but Hyunjin was different than all the other guards he'd ever had- friendlier. It was already dangerous, how nice he was to him. Minho didn't want him getting caught and killed. Not even the thought of food was worth losing him.

"No. Thank you. Your words are enough. Your... kindness. It's enough."

"Sweet cat." Hyunjin's hands were in his hair. He leaned back, soaking up the press of his smooth fingertips, the length of his legs on either side of his own.

"Can you stand by yourself?" that rumbly timber, it was in his mind too often. Especially when he was alone.

"I think so." Minho leaned forward, already missing the warmth of him. He tried to stand but his leg muscles spasmed halfway up and he collapsed back into the water.

Hyunjin sputtered and coughed, wiping purple bubbles off of his face.

"I'm so sorry." He moaned, completely mortified.

"It's okay. I'll get you. Wait right here." The guard stood, his nudity almost as upsetting as it was arousing.

Minho was a pleasure slave, and most naked forms rendered him immobile through training. As soon as a master took their clothes off it was his signal to listen to what they liked and give it to them.

The tall guard made him feel like that too, but in a new way, like he almost wished he knew what he liked, so he could see if he'd be willing to do it.

"Here kitty." Hyunjin whispered, tugging the slave to his feet, and wrapping him in a large towel. "Do you think you're bleeding?"

"No-." the implied 'master' almost slipped through, but Minho had been trying to curb that bad habit for months. Hyunjin didn't like when he called him master.

"So good. Arms up."

Thick, creamy joy filled his stomach at the approval. He lifted his arms and the taller attached him to the drying station by pressing the metal cuffs on his wrists over a hook. Then he yanked the towel loose, roving it up and down his body to clear it of moisture.

"Oh... kitten..." the disappointment was palpable.

Hyunjin pulled the towel away from his backside and there was bright red blood on it.

Minho wished he was dead.

He'd lied! And now the guard wouldn't be nice to him anymore.

Now he was going to get what he deserved.

"Augh! Please I couldn't feel it! I didn't know it was there I swear to you!" His voice echoed horribly in the floor-to-ceiling tiled room and he shrank back even more, realizing what an annoyance he was turning into.

Hands cupped his face, he chanced blinking teary eyes open.

Hyunjin was smiling but it was a little sad. "I know. You would've told me if you knew."