/chapter 4\

The whistle was blown signalling that it was the end of lunch. We've got one more lesson till the end of the day. Hallelujah. (sarcasm used)

"Winter what's your last lesson?" I asked them "I've got English" they replied. "Sucks to be you" Wilbur muttered. We all laughed. "Meet at the cafeteria" I told winter as we went in the school building. (Fun fact me and my bestie meet at random places halfway from our last class at the end of the day)

We walked to the area where we split off and waved to each other.

Me and Wil both have history, and to be honest, the industrial revolution is pretty shit. (If you don't know what it is, it's where Britain changed. Search it up.)

We silently walked to class as the people around us where chatting away to their friends. 'I wish winter could move into my class's I thought as we got to the classroom. (Genuinely I want that to happen Irl)

We got into class and saw that there was ANOTHER seating plan arrangement. I looked on the board and saw that I was in the back left corner next to Wilbur. I laughed at the coincident and went to my seat. Not long after I got to my seat Will came and sat down next to me.

I got my book out and went to a clean page to write the shit that I don't need. (Honestly why do we have to learn history? It's shit)

As I was writing down the title, I saw that Will put his hand up and asked the teacher if he could use some paper as he didn't have his book. So unorganised.

The teacher told him that there was paper near where we sat, and he got up getting the paper. He grabbed 7 bits of paper. 'Why so much paper?' I thought as I looked back down to by book writing the reconnect.

*Little time skip till the middle of history*

I was listening to the teacher talking about life of kids in the factories and taking notes. I don't want to fail my classes because my parents would go mental.

As I was writing stuff down in my book. I felt something hit my shoulder. It was a piece of paper screwed up in a ball. I question why it was on the desk until Wilbur smiled at me then looked at the teacher.

I opened the piece of paper and saw that it read "do you want to hang out after school if you allowed so we can get to know each other can also bring winter" I smiled. I knew Will was a nice kid (from what he's like in class)

I wrote on the screwed-up piece of paper "sure but I don't think winter can come they'll need to ask their mother" I threw chucked it back at Will and listened to what the teacher was talking about.

I saw Will open the paper and smile. He wrote something else down and chucked it at me again.

It read "u have gum?". I looked at Wilbur and smiled slightly nodding my head. I went to my blazer pocket and got my gum out. (If you don't carry gum around in school, what's wrong with you /jk)

I grabbed the small pack of gum and gave a piece to Wilbur. He smiled at me and placed the gum in his mouth. I also got myself a piece of gum because why not?

A couple minutes later I felt something on my arm again. It was the same pice of paper that Wilbur wrote on. It had a tic-tac-toe board (thing) and the word "play" next to it. I smiled at Wilbur signalling that I want to play.

(I'll draw the game bc I don't feel like describing it.

Black-Wilbur
Red-You

Black-WilburRed-You