/chapter 7\

Once we got some of Wilbur's thing we left. We walked to the bus stop where we got off to go to his nan's house. "Sorry if my dad was annoying he's overly social." Wilbur almost mumbled starring at the ground. "It's alright your dads chill" I told him bringing up the atmosphere. He smiled. We waited for a little bit until the bus got here. I payed this time with Will practically begging for him to pay but I ignored him. "You should've let me pay." He wined. "Yeah but you payed for the bus here and you knew where it was. I know where we now need to go plus it would be easier if I payed." I smiled. He gave in and smiled.

Once we got to our destination, we got off the bus. "Geez you live far from school" he said. "yeah I think it takes me around half an hour to walk to school" I replied. "Wow" he sounded surprised.

On the way to my house me and wilbur were talking about school and how shit it is. Once we got to my house I unlocked the door and opened it. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey y/n!" My mum said as she came into the same room as me and Will. She looked at Will with a disgusted face. I looked at her confused. She sounded happy when we walked in the house so why isn't she happy now?

"You must be Will." My mother said with no emotion whatsoever. "Yes nice to meet you!" He sounded upbeat and happy. "Y/n can I speak to you alone for a sec?" My mother asked. "Yea hold on let me tell Will where my room is.

I waved at Will to tell him to follow me as we both wen upstairs to my room. I opened the door and Wilbur put his things on the floor. "Is your mother always like that?" Will asked. "No, shes never like that with any of my friend. She's always really chatty to them so I don't know why she acted like that to you." I told him. He nodded. "Sorry about her by the way. She's never like this." "It's alright y/n." He smiled.

"You can look round my room, do whatever you want to be honest. Also the bathroom is the room on the right." I told him. "Ok thanks for letting me stay for a bit y/n." He was still smiling. "No problem" I said as I was leaving the room.

As I went downstairs my mum was in the kitchen waiting for me. She didn't look happy. "You wanted to speak to me?" I asked her. "Look I'm not trying to be mean but I don't think you should be friends with him. Whenever I meet your friends I get a sense of joy but I didn't with Will. You know the last time it was like that with millie and Megan. You told me that I was in the wrong and you would stay friends with them. But look at you now you stopped being friends with them." My mum scolded me. "Mum Will's not like that! Wilbur's different. Yes I know we've only started being friends today but he's going through a rough time and I'm pretty sure that he enjoys my company." I argued back. "He's probably lying to you y/n." She said blankly. "Mum his parents just broke up, he can't see his mother anymore and his dad can't afford anywhere to live at the moment!" I took a breath. "I just want to help him. He's not doing the best right now and I just want to be there for him." I said calmly. "Y/n that's a him problem." She said blankly. "He's going to be my friend no matter what you say. Winter gets along with him and I get along with him. I fell happy that both of them are there for me now." I shouted. "Whatever you say." She put her hands up. I didn't care if she wanted to talk more or not, I left the room and went to my bedroom.

When I got to my room I saw Will leaning on my wall on his phone. "You can lay on my bed Will." He immediately looked up. He gave me a hug. I was confused but I hugged him back. "Thanks for letting me stay for a bit y/n." His voice mumbled. "No worries Wilbur." I smiled.

We got interrupted by my phone ringing. We let go and I got my phone out. "Winter's calling." I said as I answered the call.

-you
~winter
_will

-Hey bestie
~hey y/n!
_hey
~hey Will!
-why did you call?
~just wanted to talk
-ok I!
~wait- Will are you at y/n's?
_yeah why?
~I'm coming over be round In a bit bye!
*the call ends*

"Welp winters coming round." I said. "Ye-wait how do they know where you live?" He asked. "Oh they come over sometimes" I told him. "Ohhhhh ok." He sounds like he understands. I smiled

Me and Will were talking when my phone went of again. I looked at my phone and saw it was a notification for winter

*Bitch open the f^cking door or I'll kick it down*

^^^^^
*What the message says*

"Hold on gotta let winter in." I told Will while I was racing out of my room. "Ok!" He yelled. I ran down the stairs and to the door. Just then my mum came into the room. "And who's this?" She asked. "It's Mille. They saw that me and Will were here and wanted to come over." I explained to her. (mum dosent know that millie goes by winter.) She nodded her head and left the room.

I opens the door to be greeted with a hug. "Hello to you too bestie." I laughed. We let go and went up to my room. Once we got there winter immediately jumped on the bed which startled Wilbur. "Hey winter." Will smiled. "Hey Will." They smiled.

Will you don't have to stand you know I've got plenty of seats for you to sit down." I told him. He nodded and sat down in one of my chairs.