Part 3

(Your perspective)

My eyes follow the tall man as he exits the room, and shuts the door behind him. He seems awkward, but harmless. What else could I ask for, anyway. At least he wasn't too creepy. Just some shy hick. I'm not positive why I feel the need to reassure myself, but I push up to my feet, moving to the door and hearing the click of the lock. Once that's done I back away from the door, pushing my hair from my face. The bathroom is the first thing that catches my attention, and I realize how nice a hot shower would be after how my night is going.

Humming to myself, I try to keep my footsteps light, heading into the bathroom. My reflection in the mirror is a little jarring. That's one thing I've been trying my best to avoid, not wanting to actually have to face myself. But this mirror was full length, really a punch in the gut. I looking slightly thinner, the bags under my eyes are heavy and dark. There's a split in my lip from one of the previous people who'd picked me up. My hair was wet, luckily. I'm sure if it wasn't I'd probably be greasy. I sigh, tracing my fingers along the bridge of my nose, following till it runs down my jaw and neck, looking over myself. I sigh and shake my head, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. My bra follows, finding it's way to the floor besides my damp tshirt. Next my pants drop, peeling off my panties, posing in the mirror and looking over myself and my body. Like checking in with an old, distant friend.

(His Perspective)

I really don't have to wait long, thank my lucky stars, for her to make her way to the bathroom. Something about her locking the door hurts my feelings, like she doesn't trust me. My face heats as I realize that by doing this, I am giving her a reason not to trust me.

I shake my head, and force myself to focus again, not that that's hard at all. That tightening in my pants is at the front of my mind again. For a moment, she doesn't actually do anything in front of the mirror, just leans down slightly and inspects her pretty face in the mirror. This gives me the time to glance away from the hole for a moment, having to look down at what I'm doing, cursing under my breath as I struggle to undo my pants, feeling my knees start to tremble like they always do when I'm nervous. Damn it. I blink and take a deep breath, then sigh, managing to undo my belt and suit pants, tugging them down just enough to relieve the pressure that's built in my groin. Just getting rid of my pants wasn't going to be enough, but it was a start. As soon as I'm able, my eye returns to its position near the hole. My face rests against it, one hand up and beside my ear, holding myself up slightly. With my free hand I rub myself for a second, a tease that makes me twitch, picturing it wasn't my own hand. That slight tease is enough to make me feel needy again, and I finally tug down my boxers, cock popping out and standing at full attention. I can feel the heat of my breath against my face, eyes on Y/N as she stands under the water. Just when I thought she couldn't look any more pretty, the glisten of the water running over her breasts and thighs proved me wrong, her hips wonderful, trying to imagine my hands gripping them. I want nothing more than to feel her skin, to see what makes her moan, and shiver, to feel goosebumps rise on her flesh. To watch her eyes shimmer and to her hear moan my name, I could die happy if I could achieve that. These wandering thoughts definitely assist me, as I hadn't even realized my hand had already found a steady rhythm. My heart felt fast and fluttery, and I wanted to sit, but I'd rather die than lose this view. I pause my stroking for a moment and bring my hand to my lips, spitting against it before gripping my member once more, using my saliva as lube to allow myself to go faster. This feeling makes it hard to avoid a moan, but I do my best to do so, a leak of precum glistening along the head. I go faster. Y/N had started lathering her body, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her large breasts. I'm sure she'd be a wonderful mother, at least her babies would never go hungry. Oh how badly I wanted to fill her with children, watch her stomach grow, and her breasts inflate. I'd read in a book that women's breasts grew bigger when they were pregnant, and I'd always found the idea rather attractive, more to bury my face in. But y/ns, they were perfect. Her entire body was, I wouldn't change a thing. Her hands begin moving lower, and my breath hitches in my throat. It had been a while since I'd relived myself, and because of that I was rather tender and sensitive. My cock already had begun to throb in my hands, begging for a release, and I was well on my way there. In my mind I pictured this girl on top of me, pleading for my seed. And seeing y/n's hands spread soap over her thighs, then glide a hand along her soft entrance, that was all I needed. With a red face and heavy breathing, I whimpered softly, my hips slightly bucking as I released myself onto the wall in front of me. My knees had a slight tremble, my throat felt tight. I finally pull my face back and pant, resting my forehead against the wall and closing my eyes, slowly stroking my cock as the rest of my load dripped, falling to the floor. My head raised finally and step back to observe the damages, seeing the leaking white mess on the wall, and some on the carpet. My face filled with a red color, ashamed of what I did, of violating her privacy like that. I sigh and pull up boxers quickly, my pants and belt following. I reach up and push some of my slightly sweaty hair out of my face, slicking it back and out of my eyes before heading off to find a rag. The last thing I want is for mother to see the mess I'd made. I could only imagine how upset and angry she'd be at me. Still my mind lingers on Y/N as I deal with the stain. Now that I'd been relieved I just wanted to hold the girl, to be close. But I knew better than to do anything stupid yet. I know if I play my cards right I can keep her for myself.