Chapter 6: What Do You Mean One Last Time?

*tomorrow*

(Asher pov)
Marty, Buffy, Cyrus and of course my cousin Ricky came with me to chipotle today.

While we're there, I called Elizabeth to meet me at a particular chipotle.

*inside chipotle*

"Hey, guys!" She greeted, running inside the restaurant and then gave us hugs before sitting down at our table.

"So...what's up?" She asked as most of us here were ordering(Me, Buffy, and Ricky).

"So, why exactly did you wanted me to come here?" She asked, confused when I just smiled at her.

I started strumming my guitar as I cover a mashup song "Sweet, Nervous Creature" by Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes. I performed the song with help from Ricky's background vocals.

"That was really sweet, it was great."

"Thanks. S-So did you liked it?" I asked, wanting her opinion.

"Liked it? I loved it, and you guys sounds really good."

"Yea, it's nothing, really. I j—, I'm just happy that you loved it cause I—" I tried to say but gets cut off by her phone.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" She said, putting her attention back on me, once she got off the phone.

"Uh..I just thought I could really make it up to you for what happened the other day." I explained.

"Oh, with a song?"

(Ricky pov)
I'm happy that Ash got his shot at telling Liz how he felt..well, sorta how he feels. Well, you know what they say, "I'm ready for tomorrow, tomorrow starts today"!