I was awoken by the sun light's rays going through my window to shine at my bed,  last last Friday ,  Was good,  I tried opening conversations with Charlie,  and he's smooth at starting ones too, it was Monday,  and today is the day  I start my Job.

I took a shower,  did some usual routine and put on something casual,  Charlie said that I don't have to be formal in the musical industry.  I don't know if that's true or he's just blabbing words.

I put on my clothes and grabbed my guitar.

Speaking of guitar,  Claire told me Derek had lost interest in the guitar,  he's more interested in dumb stuff like crypto or cider.  That made my heart sink,  why?

But that won't lead me to give up!

I walked into the studio,  and there I saw Charlie.

"hey charli-"  I said  as I got interrupted by this:

"ADADADADA- not now y/n,  I almost got the beat!"

Man this guy,   what's up with him and interrupting me?  Either way it's adorable hehe,  IN A PLATONIC  WAY Y/N- NO.

"okay.  Hey y/n!  Sorry I was thinking of the beat for a new song!"  Charlie exclaimed,  "hey Charlie!  No need to apologize, so when do I get started?"

"oh yeah!"  he said as he handed me the chords, " you can go ahead and practice That."  he said,

"pardon?  sir I thought you were working on the beat,"  I said,  teasing him.

"it's Charlie to you,  and no madam,  I found the guitar chords,  I just needed to find out if   the lyric would fit the audio."
He teased back,

I was at the lounge practicing,  the cords were really calming,  but doesn't he make songs that are more....  Well vibish but kinda loud?

A few minutes later and I was done,  I walk up to Charlie, " I thought your songs weren't that calming,  what did you give me?"  I said,  in a jokeful manner.

"ohh,  looks like someone went through my channel... ~"  he replied,  I was rose pink

"what?!  No- I- uhh- had to get idea of your music! Yeaheha"  I tried defending myself.

"makes sense,  I'm actually making a song about a youtuber,  the ones you played were the ending chords, but the rest gives his vibes and has references to what he's famous for."  he spoke,  as he played the vocals:

You told me a lie
Then threw away mellohi
Now all I need is clementine
And peace of mind

My final goodbye
Unlucky for you that's what I like
And don't you call me child-like
We passed our prime..

"damn,  this sounds sad,  who is this for?"
I asked

"oh uhh,  just a minecraft youtuber,  most people found him annoying,  and I made a song about it!"

"Damn,  that's cool! " I exclaimed,  I look onto his monitor,  damn this seems hard...

"why is music making that hard on digital devices?"  the h/c girl asked

"well you see,  it takes alot of passion,  but also professionality," he said,  winking at me,  what am I feeling?
Some of my thoughts went:

HABDJSBSJWBSRBWIS OML

and the others Went:
Calm down its platonic

"so would you mind recording the chords?"  Charlie asked.

"uhh,  ha,  yeah aha sure!" I said,  we recorded my guitar parts, 
"well it took us an hour,  but damn your guitar skills are ready good!"

"thanks! Cya later Charlie"  I said.

I took a taxi to the coffee palace,  I've noticed Claire's not in the best mood,  she's been really worried about the drunk Derek thing,  but every time I would see her,  I would notice small scars.  I wouldn't question about it though,  CUZ even if I would,  she would lie about it.  I felt bad for her.

"Claire's not here."  said a red headed woman,  that's one of Claire's workmate, Mitchell,  she was one of the most rudest people here,  she wouldn't bother me and Claire,  but she would often yell at Claire to do.her (Mitchell's)  jobs,  and would get sick every time she sees me.

"well where is she-"

"took a day off,  she said she's sick."

I left and called Claire,  and once I've got her to reply she seems,  as if she's,  crying?

"Claire what's wrong?". I asked

"oh it's nothing,  it's just,  Derek has been getting a Lil violent with me"

"What?!  Dude why are you still with him?!"  i was really concern.

"he wouldn't let me"

"what do you mean he wouldn't let you?!"

"...y/n,  if I break up with him.  He's going to convince. His mom to fire me..."

"WHAT?!"
HOLD ON,  CHERYL IS DEREK'S MOM??

"calm down, it's going to be fine."

"im trying y/n!  I really am!".

"if it gets to the point where you can't handle it,  call the police,  you have every right to do that"

We. Chatted and ended the convo

I feel really bad for her...

...

I walked back home,  payed on my couch and watched some netflix,   some times you really need to chill.

Incoming call
Charlie <3

Oh shoot

Charlie <3

Hey!

Hey y/n
Sorry if I was interrupting
But what's your Twitter?
Gonna have to tag you.

Already?!  Your done with it?
Don't tell me you replaced me >:(

Noooo
It's just
This is the first time it's been so quick
Ty ❤️

Np!
And yeah sure
It's @. y/u

Great thanks!

===================================

Next thing you know I get tagged in a post.

@. cg5
Charliegreen
tommyinnit coming out! Everyone thank @. y/u for the guitar since she's done an amazing job!

❤️2.5k ↩️ 1000

.......

....

Why do I get butterflies...?

is it him....?