Boho Days - All

CW: Umbrella Academy Season Three Spoilers Ahead!!! Read at your own risk!!!

(Oh yeah it'll also be if Marcus, Fei, Alphonso, Jayme and Christopher didn't die. Oh, and if Allison didn't leave the wedding early)

———————————————————————

~(y/n) POV~

"Wow. Who knew the end of the world would be this pretty?" I say mainly to myself, looking up at the sky.

"It sure is. Beautiful in its own destructive way." Fei adds. I look around and see Sloane and Luther sitting together, Lila's head in Diego's lap, Klaus and Ben hanging out, and Viktor sitting next to Luther. I look over at the door to the outside where I see Allison leaning on the doorframe, holding a glass of champagne. Should probably leave her alone for now. I think.

I look up at Five. "Hi." I say, smiling.

"Hello." He looks down at me, smiling as well. We're all a bit drunk. Mostly Five, Ben and Klaus, and the rest of us are mildly intoxicated. I look to my other side and see Jayme, Marcus, Alphonso and Christopher talking amongst themselves, not yet used to us newcomers. Fei seems to be used to us, however, as she is sitting closer to us.

Pat, pat. Pat.
Pat, pat. Pat.

I hear a couple rhythmic taps coming from Five's hand. "Oh boy, I think Fivey's gonna sing again!" I announce. He just chuckles. I join in with the rhythm, and sooner or later, most of the others do too.

And then he starts singing.

This is the life, bo-bo, bo-bo, bo
Bohemia

He slowly stands up and begins to dance around a little bit.

Time travel, save the world, there might be some hope
Reset the timeline, relax to help you cope
Reggie's still a bitch, yeah, you better hope there's a heartbeat in there

He pats over his heart when he says that. "Not today!" I shout.

Sparrows and Umbrellas, get on your feet!
Fifteen people in just four weeks!
Al and Ben and Luther, Five
Fei and Chris and Jayme
Diego, Van-
No, it's Viktor now because Viktor is now a man!

He points to everyone as he says their name. When Viktor's name is said, he [Viktor] smiles a bit.

(y/n), Marcus, Sloane
And Allison and Klaus
And Lila, who let's not forget tried to kill us Umbrellas off!
Don't forget the others, Pogo and Grace
More like a family than a family, hey
The time is flying
And everything is dying
I thought by now
I'd have a dog, a kid, a wife

"You got me!" I say, laughing. (This was meant to be platonic in this one)

The ship is sorta sinking
So let's start drinking
Before we start thinking
Is this the life?

Diego started to sing along with him at that part. And then we all started to sing. I even saw Allison smirking and clapping along a little bit.

This is the life, bo-bo, bo-bo, bo
Bohemia (Yeah, yeah, yeah!!)
Bohemia (One more time!)
Bo-he-mi-a-a-a!

Five jumps up on the rock wall, signaling for all sound to stop.

Bo-bo, bo-bo, bo

"Whoa!" He yells, falling over, laughing. Me, Diego and Luther catch him. "Thanks guys. I am gonna pass out now." He passed out and almost fell on his face, had it not been for us three.

"I'll take him to his room. You guys have a good night!" I use my telekinesis to pick him up and carry him to his room.

Once in his room, I pull the sheets over him. "... Stay." He mumbles, grabbing my hand, still asleep.

I lightly sigh. "Ok." I lay down next to him, and eventually fall asleep.

———————————————————————

Short and sweet! Also I am aware this is crap don't judge me I've been thinking about this since late July, early August and it's late and I rewrote the lyrics myself so sorry if it sucks.

658 words