Noticuz🤍 .

9:59 pm📍

"TODAY IM WIT MY BOY whats ya name?" Noti asked dd,"Nigga you know this alr stop playin." He said i laughed at this nigga,"for the video no i dont" he said,"tf anyways its ddosama." dd said . He asked ddot what his name is nd shit and did everyone else then came to the girls side. We doin smash or pass if you dk,"and this my luh cousin yall know she a hoe so." Noti said,"Nigga gimme that funky ass phone" i snatched the phone,"Its ya girl y/n ya feel me yk i know yall niggas on me nd shit"

We finished introducing our selfs ddosama and noti came over to k gunna,"whatchu doin wit this dd." Noti asked,"everything." He said. That bitch (no hate i fw k gunna) is pushing fuckin 30,"you think you can handle all thisss?" She said spinning around,"controlling that alllllll they way." He said. "Smash." He said then walked to me. He looked me up and down,"smashing bruh can i get a spin?" He asked me i nodded and spun around,"aye aye aye ntm i can still call ya momma luh girl" noti said,"nigga hop off my dick you look like you bout pushing 40." I said.

After everyone was done smashing or passing the girls i went first to the boys,"pass you nigga pass you my nigga you look a luh dirty im sorry. Smashing dd and the camera man." I said smiling and dd and he smiled back and looked down.

Time skip bc im lazy

We finished the video and dd came up to me,"so you smashin me ?" He said and this nigga go me cheesing,"i mean yeah but not at this age ." I said its true im not wasting my vcard at this age you gotta bitch fucked all the way up. He nodded and smiled at me,"nigga what got yo ass cheesin?" I asked," you."

THE END

Hope you liked it 🤭

Hope you liked it 🤭