Hmu✨ .

10:00📍

I was chillin on my phone playing crush by yuna and usher bc that shii is sexy asf like they put sum in it idk tho but anyways i got a text from ddot

Darrian🤞🏾💕
wyd ma?

Y/n💓
nm y?

Darrian🤞🏾💕
you tryna let a nigga slide thru?

Y/n💓
igs nigga💀 hurry up though i need to get to the deli

Darrian🤞🏾💕
Igh🤍

I went to freshen up in my bathroom and grab my house keys until i heard a knock,"hey ma." He said hugging me,"hey boo." I said to him kissing his cheek. We got this friendship where people think we datin but we not...yet.

"What you need to go to the deli for?" He asked me,"for sum chips tf?" I said he looked at me liked i was crazy😒,"fat ASS!" he said and i rolled my eyes,"nigga shut yo stupid ass up you do the same shii." I said putting my slides on.

me and ddot been friends for the longest and ya girl caught feelins fr fr i mean who couldn't he is fine asf, loyal, and hella funny,"aye y/n i gotta tell you some real shii tho fr fr thats why i wanted to talk to you." He said looking down at me,"wsp." I said walking into the deli,"ima keep it a hunnid i have been liking you for the longest and i really want you to be wimme." He said.

I looked at him and smiled,"say ong." I said,"ong do you wanna be my girl?" He asked me,"yess i dooo." I said smiling at him. He kissed my forehead and bit his lip.

THE END

OKAY HERE TALL GOO TYSM FOR LIKE 100+ READS💕❤️