"The start of the games"

It was late evening and the ADA and PM were celebrating a "(collaboration?) Event"

There were drinks, snacks, and obviously people, Suddenly everyone heard some one shout, "Listen up!" And everyone did. Dazai was the person who was shouting for no absolute reason. Dazai quickly followed up his shout with "Let's play a game, it's called Drunk truth or dare!"

Everyone looked at each other with confused looks in their faces. "If you wanna play can you all give me your phone numbers? :D" now everyone was more confused. Dazai the explained the game, "Basically I will choose a person and ask them, truth or dare?, if they don't wanna answer nor do the dare, they will take a drink of alcohol of their choice!

"And obviously some people can't play.." those people are underaged(can't name all of them💤) "soooooo~ I can even text you guys so it can be spicy!" Kunikida shouted at Dazai, "What do you mean Dazai?!" "You know exactly what that b@stard means.." replied Chuuya Nakahara

Then people started to gather up into a circle and after 5 minutes they were ready!
"So what now?" Asked Atsushi Nakijima
"I'll go first!" Replied Dazai Follwed by a "Chuuya!~ Truth or dare?" "Hmmm...I don't trust you sh!tty Dazai but I will go with truth" The short male answered

Dazai asked chuuya... "did you enjoy being my partner?" "HA! You wish!" Chuuya snapped. "Drat, should've known the answer to that one.." Dazai mumbled "your turn Atsushi-kun!"

"Oh!..Uhm me already?" Atsushi asked with no replies.."okay ummmm...Ranpo-san, truth or dare? Ranpo replied with "dare!" "Hmmmm..shove 5 marshmallows in your mouth!" Atsushi dared him. Ranpo got right up, grabbed five marshmallows and shoved them in his mouth. Everyone laughed at Ranpo looking like a squirrel with five marshmallows in his mouth, except the eMo Akutagawa.