? Entering Gravity Falls ?

AUTHORS NOTE: this is my first ever reader x character wattpad, heck! you can ever go as far to say this is my first ever wattpad I've ever made! Please be kind and not too judgemental im trying my best 🥲🥲 thank you for reading! if this gets good enough reads I'll keep it going! maybe if it gets good enough there will be lemon...? it really depends on my motivation lol. Also sorry for the short chapter!

You sat in your bus seat, watching the tall pine trees pass by, wondering when you'll finally enter your new home town. It's almost summer time and you're moving to an interesting town named Gravity Falls, it was sort of a shabby of town but it looked livable.

It was finally time for you to get away from your old life, you didn't have a bad life but most certainly didn't have the greatest one either. Your parents were very wealthy, and provided everything for you besides care, and unconditional love. You've always been a bit different, and they seemed to hate you for it... but you finally saved enough to leave what you had behind and start a new life.

You pass a billboard showcasing a shabby looking shack that read 'The Mystery Shack', you've read up on some of the attractions and tourist-traps around the new cabin you and your parents where moving into, it says that they are hiring there. You're pretty set money wise, but it'd be good to have a job and it seems like a good place to work, and it's in walking distance of your new home.

A couple of minutes or so pass by and you see the sign you've been longing to see since you entered the bus, in the dim light of the sunset the sign read 'Welcome to Gravity Falls'.

You finally arrive, it's time to start a new life, a better one.