The Mystery (S)hack

The peaceful silence of the forest had definitely made it less awkward as Mabel and Dipper lead you to the Mystery Shack. But it wasn't a silent walk or anything, you guys did a little bit of talking, well you and Mabel did at least.

"So what's your name?" Mabel enthusiastically asked, you can tell she's way extroverted and outgoing than Dipper who was eyeing you like a hawk, you could tell he wasn't sure of you still.

"My name is Y/N, I just moved here from florida by myself," You frowned a bit at the thought of your old home but quickly returned to the smile you usually wear "And I'm guessing you're Mabel? And Mr. Trust-No-One over here is Dipper?"

"Yeah, that's Dip-Dip for ya!" She smiled, punching Dipper's shoulder. "Lighten up Dip, we made a new friend!" She smiled, encouraging him to open up more.

He still didn't budge, it didn't make much of a difference to you though, you were so distracted by that old looking statue...

You couldn't get it out of your head... You're definitely going to visit it later, it's almost as if it's beckoning you.

But not before long you finally make it to the Mystery Shack and when you arrive the twins had gotten your leg bandaged up and they had introduced you to the Soos and Wendy, as well as their gruncle Stan

Mabel had helped you ask him to apply there and he said 'Huh? Yeah, sure whatever' and left in a hurry to finish his next attraction.

But for some reason you just could not shake the thought of that statue.

After a little you decide to leave, it was getting late and you needed to get home before dark. You wave goodbye to your newly found friends and head out into the forest where the setting sun casts brilliant shadows of the fresh pine onto the soft grassy floor.

-------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry for not updating in a bit! I've been busy and have been putting updating off, and sorry for the short chapter too! It'll get better soon I swear 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 trust, and thank you for reading to this point as well :) I don't have that many reads yet but it's a start!! Love y'all!!