chapter 1

Crying is what i hear when I wake up

Crying is what i hear when I wake up. I go to check the time and it was 2:03 in the morning.
I put my house slippers on they were my favourite, they were pink with my initials on them.
I walked out of the room and into Scarlett's nursery, I quickly picked her up and sat on the rocking chair.
Scarlett coos as I let her latch onto my boob to feed her, she latches on and takes big gulps.
"your the prettiest baby" I say my fake nails tapping onto her tiny belly
She finishes quickly and I put her back into her crib.
I get back to my bed and sleep, the first thing I hear in the morning is Scarlett crying her eyes out. I check the time 6:33 it says.
"An hour till i actually have to get up," I mutter as I quickly go to Scarlett's room.
Her little face is so squish-able,
"hi Scarlett I say to her while changing her diaper.
"MYA GRACE KHOURY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW" My mum shouts at the top of her lungs.
I hold Scarlett and run downstairs,
"what do you want mum," i say as i play with Scarlett
"ok, so baby what do you want for lunch tabbouleh or fattoush," she says
"just give me whatever," i tell her my gaze still set on Scarlett.
"Good morning!" my dad yells as he walks downstairs
"give me my grand daughter Mya" he says
"she's my daughter," i roll my eyes as I give her to him
"Mya your going to be late, work starts at 8:30" he says playing with Scarlett "go you will see Scarlett in the afternoon" he smiles
I go upstairs to get changed
Her outfit

"Good morning!" my dad yells as he walks downstairs "give me my grand daughter Mya" he says"she's my daughter," i roll my eyes as I give her to him"Mya your going to be late, work starts at 8:30" he says playing with Scarlett "go you will see Scar...

I grab my black north face jumper, keys and wallet. I put on the jumper and walk to my car. My family is well off, my dad was a famous soccer player and my mum was a Lebanese super model. If you can guess I am fully Lebanese.
My car is a Mercedes Benz, my dad bought for me when I was 16. He bought cars for both my brothers, a Porsche and a Audi. They chose the cars themselves and they both still have theirs. I want to keep mine for as long as I can.
I start up the car and drive towards the stadium, I work for a famous formula 1 driver, named Kristian Brooks.
I reach the stadium and walk inside, greeted by my team and Kristian.
"Kristian," I say formally "Anna call the team up"
"Yes ma'am," Anna says
"Hi Mya," Kristian says
"Hi'" I say and nod
"talk after the race" he says
"right," i say confused, he might of been my boss but we use to be best friends in high school.
We walk over to our area with the rest of the team. Our pit crew quickly goes to action and preps his car. I can't help but to stare at him, brown hair & green eyes. His abs are phenomenal and before i know it the reconnaissance laps are starting. Kristian wears a black and red race suit.
"UNCLE KRISSY" Two voices yell before he gets in the car.
"Hi princesses," he says as he picks up the two girls one aged around 2 and the other looking 4. Then a familiar looking girl comes from around the corner, Bella.
"Kris, the girls wanted to say hi to you before the race started." she says then looks at me
"MYA," she yells and runs over to hug me
"BELLA" I yell back, smiling "It's been too long,"
"Too long," she says
"So who are these pretty girls," I say
"Amelia she points to the older one and Grace "she says pointing to the little one still attached to Kristian.
They both smile at me before they head off to the reserved family section.
"Bye bells, see you after the race." Kristian says as he hugs her
"good luck kris" she says as she hugs her back
Bella let's go of him and comes closer to me
"I missed you mya," she says as she hugs me
"I missed you bella" I say back to her in a tiny voice.
My God I miss her.

»»———————————- -——————————««
A/N
Chapter 1 is done!
Scarlett is 6 months old and mya is 20 years old forgot to add a prologue!! :(
Go follow my TikTok and keep up with all of my new chapters would
mean a lot to me <33