chapter 2

I look up to see Bella and Mya hugging

Mya her brunette hair touching bellas, the way her body is snatched. My god she is beautiful.
I could look at Mya for days
I was shocked but kept my mouth quite, I walked over to the pit crew and started talking to them.
"Right, Boss we are done, make sure to come into the pit crew section every two laps," He tells me
I nod "Right, Boys race starts in 30 minutes better get ready"
I run out onto the track my helmet in my
right hand. I wave to all the crowds before i step into my car.
"Kristian, can you hear me," a voice says through the headset inside my helmet.
"Mya?" I respond
"I wanted to see how this thing worked don't blame me," she says laughing
"mm ok" I say back
"Kristian the race starts in 15 minutes, you should go to the pit area," Mya says serious
"I am, I am" I say to her nicely
I drive down to the pit stop area, while the crew do the oil and tires.
"Good luck Mr Kristian" The crew say
"Thanks guys" I respond back smiling
"CAN ALL RACERS PLEASE REPORT TO THE STARTING LINE A COLOUR IS ALLOCATED TO WHERE YOU START." The announcers yell "YOUR CREW WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TELLING YOU YOUR COLOUR"
"Hey Mya can you tell one of the people in my crew to tell me what colour i am in?" I say politely
"Yes sir," she says
"AARON, AARON, AARON" she yells at my pit crew
I love mya's voice it is honestly amazing
"Hi Boss, your colour is red, right near the front," Aaron says
"Thanks, your name is Aaron?"
"Yes sir" Aaron responds
I drive the car up to where it starts, A gun shoots in the air and everyone pushes the pedal as hard as they can.
"Kristian Brooks, currently first among the 23 contestants." Announcers say "Kristian has had a hood season this year coming 2nd on the ladder must be hard to accomplish"
Fuck me, I push the pedal hard about to drift off but I keep my thoughts on Mya, something I really shouldn't be doing. Everything the announcers are saying sounds like background noise.
"Kristian, your doing good" Mya says
"Thanks mya" I say back
I keep doing laps, staying in either first or second occasionally Chris Johnston (he was the guy that came first this year) coming first but I overtook him at the last second.
"Congratulations to our 2022 Grand Prix winner Kristian Trey Brooks." The announcers say
I pull over into the pit area and walk towards Mya.
"Do you need me to drive you home," Mya says to me
"Yes," I grin, i haven't properly been alone with her since we were 18 years old.
"Go get your award first and you need to give a speech to the public," she winks at me
"going, going calm down," I say back
My tummy was filled with butterfly's, the single most gorgeous girl wants to drive me home?
I walk over to where the podium is, the second and third place men already have given they're speeches to the public.
"My names Kristian Brooks, This is the first Grand Prix I have ever won," I say. I owe it all to my parents, who passed away last year, when i came second at the Grand Prix last year, I was so happy, it was my first Grand Prix and I came second. I wanna celebrate my opponents as well, there were so many races and 23 men were picked to be involved in this race. Thank you," I say as the men give my trophy and medal.
I spot Mya in the crowd and wave at her, I hope we can be friends again because I have no one else. She waves back to me and smiles.
She approaches me after the whole speech and taking photos.
"Kris i'm about to go are you gonna come," she says softly so I am the only person who can hear her. I was stunned, she called me Kris when we were best friends, I never thought she would say it again.
"Yea, coming Mya. "I say as we walk over to the car. We get to her mercedes- benz and I sit in the passenger.
"So Mr and Mrs Brooks passed away?" she says
"last year, 21st november a day after I got the medal and trophy." I say tears falling from my eye
"How?" she asks softly
"Car crash, some idiot drunk driver crashed into they're car." I say "Anyway why were you avoiding me at the graduation"
"I- I was pregnant," she says her hardest not to let a tear fall out
"you had a baby and didn't tell me or bella,
mya we could've helped you," I say to her shocked
"well you can help me with something else," she smirks
⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️
I unbutton my pants and lean closer towards her.
Kissing her and pulling her bra off. This moment felt surreal. I put my hands on her boobs staring at her in the eyes.
I kissed her with few breaths, she took my shirt off and put her head against my chest.
Her boobs still in my hands.
"Kristian Trey Brooks" she moaned
I put my hands around her while she stares at my pants.
"Unbutton them"
Her blonde hair falling down as she rushes to kiss me.
I move my fingers up to her hair, stroking it gently.
My hand trailing down her head and landing on her tits, I squeeze them.
Mya leads her hands down onto my pants unbuttoning them slowly while having her lips stuck on to mine.
I let go of her lips and started kissing her neck, leaving hickeys as i go.

Kristian kissed me carefully, God I missed sex.
I unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled down his blue Calvin Klein boxers down his legs.
He reaches for my arms and lifts me up to sit on him.
Kristian pulls down my trousers and lingerie.
I lay on top of him as we move around still kissing.
"Mya," he whimpered
I stopped kissing him for a second and went to check the time.
3:11. "KRISTIAN IT IS 3:11 I WAS SUPPOSED TO FEED MY BABY ABOUT 30 MINUTES AGO," I yell at him
"Sorry princess, I meant Mya,"
I blushed at the thought of us dating

»»———————————-  -——————————««
A/N
so this was my first smut and it was not that good. if you can give me tips to improve it that would be sm better. I just let mya check the time cause i didn't know what to write next lmao. Thanks for 5 reads 💗