YOU 💔

TW- mentions of murder, insanity, suicide, and other stuff

------

There was a saying.

There was a story.

There was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Oh but that all is a was. There is no saying, no story, no light at the end of the tunnel. After Dream escaped, after Ranboo died, after Techno disappeared, after Wilbur killed himself, after the end of las Nevadas the SMP lost it. Tommy went into insanity after watching the man he called his brother kill himself. Phil won't leave his and Techno's home to scared incase Techno comes back and is alone, Sapnap is going insane as one of his husbands cant remember who he is and the other has gone and wont be coming back. Tubbo has never been more alone yes he has Michael but he lost his husband the love of his life.

And yet they put on a smile and go on with their daily duties as if they arent 3 steps away from killing them selves and/or someone else. But it's the DREAM-SMP home to gods, hybrids, loosers, psycopaths, soldiers, immortals, kings, Prince's, siblings, fathers, mothers and most of all murderes.

The second you are whitelisted you are not safe, you won't be greeted with open arms you will be greeted with men in full netherite ready to kill you. So be aware the dreamsmp is no safe place anymore.