Supernaturally Screwed (Dean Winchester)

A/N: So, I uploaded this on Quotev and I wanted to do it here... because i'm bored and I like watching Supernatural and I'm bored...

So... 

yeah...

ENJOY THE WEIRDNESS OF MY MIND!!

~ Caitlin

*~*~*

"Carla, I don't want to watch that stupid show" I snapped at my best friend.

"Come on! It's a good show!"

"Sure" I rolled my eyes.

"I gotta head home" 

"Fine, your missing out Emi!"

"I sure am" I chuckled and walked out her door.

I don't get her obsession with that stupid 'paranormal' show. It's about two guy's going around killing shit, nothing more, nothing less.

I walked for twenty minutes and got into the building of my apartment.

It was cold, for a spring day anyway.

I walked into my apartment, apartment 13.

And Carla's word's came back to me "Your apartment could be haunted! We could be like Sam and Dean Winchester! You can be Dean, I can be Sam!" that girl needs to go to a doctor, her obsession isn't normal.

My apartment: 2.bp.blogspot.com/-xVnYEyq-x8Y/TZ-heypYpLI/AAAAAAAAASM/bJmM7...

My outfit: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66127846

I put the kettle on and sat on my kitchen counter, flicking through a random magazine. I stopped at a page, 'Supernatural, taking the world one demon at a time' I rolled my eyes and thew the magazine out. 

I made myself a cup of coffee and started to walk up the stairs, to my bed room. 

I got up stairs and went onto my lap top.

I checked my emails and other web sites when I heard something hit the ground. I sat up, my cup on the bed side table and I started to walk down the stairs cautiously "Carla?"

I looked around and saw nothing, only the tv remote on the floor.

I walked over to it and put it back on the couch arm. I started heading up the stairs when some else hit the ground. I turned around and walked into the kitchen "Carla, this isn't funny" I picked up an apple and put it in the fruit bowl.

I turned to go back to my bed, when I saw a big black hole in the middle of my apartment "WHAT THE?!" I screamed and jumped back.

Okay, calm yourself. It's probably fake. I looked and grabbed the apple then rolled it across the ground. It rolled, ever so slowly to the hole and once it go to it, it fell.

I gasped as the air around me started to feel as if something was sucking it.

My hair flew towards the hole, everything starting to be sucked into the gaping big hole in the middle of the floor.

I grabbed onto the fridge handle as my feet lifted up into the air.

I started to scream as my grip slowly started to slip away from the handle.

And finally, I couldn't hold on anymore.

I screamed as I was dragged across my floor and down into the dark abyss.