Chapter Six: You've Got Some Explaining To Do

A/N: OKAY, sorry for the long wait guys, I had to think of what episode, how I was going to do this and then watch the episode and pause it every few seconds to write what they were saying and things, so i'm REALLY sorry it's taken this long D:

I hope you all can forgive me, and I hope this chapter isn't a complete flop :-/

Anyway, here we go I guess :) 

~ Caitlin

Sitting in my with head on the arm of the couch, trying to stay awake as my television lit my dark apartment up, "And now, Supernatural!"

Sighing as I realized I wouldn't even remember the episode I switched it over to Criminal Minds and tried to keep my eyes open. I wait in my black skinny jeans, tank top and leather jacket for the black hole. I've been like this for the past week, showering I would change once again as I wait for it to open up.

The laces on my black boots were done up and the bullet necklace I wore was touching my skin, the cold metal staying cold for the past four hours it's been on.

Mumbling about how the telly hurt my eyes I turned it off before I sat up. Slowly standing I started my way to my bed when I saw the black hole start to open, sighing I gladly stepped into it, the dagger Dean had given me touching my hip as I dropped into the dark abyss.

In The Supernatural World: 

Sighing I slowly opened my eyes, my body ached and my wrists just... opening my eyes I found myself bounded by rope to a beam. Looking up I saw the wood, then looked at the room around me, "Okay, who the fuck tied me up?" I growled.

"Hello, Em, if that is your real name" looking over I saw Dean sitting on a chair.

"Em is my nick name, now un-tie me!" 

"No"

"Why the hell not?!"

"Because you disappeared before my eyes, and i'm guessing you've reappeared to interact with us before, haven't you?"

"Uh... I guess"

Dean cock's a pistol and I stared at him wide eyed, "Are you a demon?"

"NO! I'm a human! I swear!"

"Not possible" he walked over to me and pressed the barrel of the gun against my head and I gasped.

"The colt?"

"Tell me who and what you are, or i'm making the room have more colour to it-"

"I'm Emiko Doe! I'm from Earth, but one that isn't this one! In my world this is a television show that people watch and dedicate their lives too! You guy's have a fandom and my friend Carla tried to get me to watch it, but I didn't want to watch some shitty paranormal bullshit! Then one day a black hole appeared and sucked me into it and I met you, we kicked fucking Hook Man's ass and I got sucked back into the hole again after that! I've been sucked into the black hole, back and forth, back and forth between your world and mine and I have no idea why!"

Dean gave me a 'the fuck is this bullshit' look.

"I swear - even though I sound like a complete nut case, you saw the black hole appear! You saw me get sucked into it, you saw me disappeared! You've got to believe me!" I begged him, trying to get away from the barrel of the gun.

"I don't believe" Dean growls before he pushed the barrel against my forehead more.

"PLEASE! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" I screamed, trying to get out of the bindings.