𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

Hello! I'm Hannie Kim and this is my first work. One hundred percent, I was apprehensive to release this story here. I'm here to share this story with you guys since I've gotten some confidence in myself.

I'm writing a short story about a sudden idea that appeared in my mind. I repeated. This is a short story, if I wanted the end of the story like that, well, that's the end.

Please comment and give me your honest thoughts, but I'd appreciate it if there were no negative comments, how honest may you be, but please no negative comments.

There are a million mistakes in the story, my apologies about this, but I swear I'm trying my best to work hard on this story, and I'm still learning. I accepted any tips, mistakes, or something that I should fix more in the story.

All entirely in this story was fictitious including names, characters, deaths, and special places, everything in this story was just truly Author's imagination and ideas in her head ;). Please take it for what it is.

Oh! Time skipped existed, so if you complained about things, please forget it or else just leave this story. As said, this is a short story, and I'm the one who owned this story.

If you are uninterested in a short story, unexplained, sudden accident, cliché, kind of cringe, I'm considering that you shouldn't read this story. Please be aware that English isn't my native language, I may understand things but when I'm writing, there's a lot of basic English instead.

I do not own the right to all the pictures used in the story. It was an image I found in a Google search, that, I thought, was following the author's view of the story. I do not make any profit from them, nor do I know who the model or person is. Credit goes to the rightful owner of those pictures that I used.

Certainly, I also permitted readers to have their theory when there are unexplained parts.

For those who read my story, I'd like to say thank you, from the core of my heart, I am truly grateful for your votes and your comments <3

Thanks to my loyal friends who are meant to support me and make me grow confident to publish this story.