Hermione's POV

I crept silently behind Draco. I only wanted to sit next to him, invisible, it would feel like I'm actually sitting next to him. 

Just then, I accidentally stepped on a twig. I cursed inwardly and hastily drew my foot back, but it was too late. Draco whipped his head around and seemed to stare right through me.

"Who's there?" He said sharply.

I didn't make a sound...until I lost my balance and fell on top of him.

He made a startled squeak and flailed around, trying to catch himself but he failed and toppled over with me so scared that I was giggling. Finally, Draco stopped and looked up into...no one?

He yelled in shock and twisted madly, trying to get away from whoever it was. 

Then he felt cloth covering him, grabbed it, and yanked it off to reveal..."Hermione"?

3rd person POV

Hermione stuttered out an apology while Draco was still looking at her in shock. "S-sorry?" Hermione mumbled. Draco shook his head and realized he was lying on the ground, his clothes getting dirty.

 "AHHHHH MY CLOTHES, THEY ARE GETTING DIRTYYYY!"

Hermione scoffed at him and smirked, "Awww is poor wittle Draky getting dirty? Well then, TAKE THIS!" She slyly pulled up a handful of dirt and ground it into his hair. 

Then she ran away.

Draco sat there, stunned, then leapt up and ran after Hermione.

He caught up to her and launched himself on her, tumbling them both into the lake. 

Hermione shrieked in surprise and tried to wiggle out of Draco's arms but only succeeded in turning herself around in his arms.

They both caught their breaths and looked into each others eyes.

Draco drew in a startled breath as he looked deep into Hermione's chocolate brown eyes.

He leaned closer and it seemed that she leaned in too, their breaths mingling.

...Then Hermione slipped on a slippery rock and both her and Draco fell into the water again.

Hellooooooo peoples I am back!
(for like one chapter)

Hope you like this one:) I did hahaaaa

~Vote
~Comment
~Follow

~Christina