Sapnap teaches Deni and Blue arson :D

Timeline: Past

It was a lovely morning to be exact. Birds chirping happily, the children playing, fire blazing in the distance.....Wait- FIRE BLAZING?!

"SAPNAP WHY DID YOU BURNED THE WHOLE FOREST?!!" Bad yelled as he and Skeppy continued to stop the fire from spreading.

"I was teaching Deni and Blue some good old arson, I mean they had fun" Sapnap said trying to explain to his father that he just want to "spend time" with some of her nieces. Deni and Blue happily nodded at their uncle's statements.

"Yeah! It was fun!" Blue excitedly said, Deni only nodded in agreement.

Skeppy sighed in annoyance, he stopped putting out the fire when he felt a soft tug on his sweater. He turned to see G, his 10 year old granddaughter, "Granpop, what's arson? Is it a fun game?" The brunette asked,her innocent eyes filled with curiosity. Skeppy started sweating bullets as he tries to think how to answer the curious ten year old, but to his dismay, Sapnap already answered it for him.

"Arson is burning stuffs like buildings, forests... Even houses!" Sapnap happily explained, the ten year old's eyes sparkled at the idea of committing arson. The orange blazing fire and it's warm feeling on your skin, oh how G wanted to experience that. The next few words weren't what Skeppy and Bad expect it to be.

"I wanna commit arson too!"

"NO!!"