Chapter 1-The Beginning of knew Memories.

Rin's POV

I wake up to my alarm ringing beside me, I roll around my bed in frustration cause I wanted to go back to sleep but the alarm wouldn't stop so I move both my feet to the side of my bed and sit up looking at the floor still processing, after about 2 minutes I immediately stand up from my bed and run to my bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and say to myself 'You got this Girl just go in make new friends and ummmm yea make new friends' I grabbed my toothbrush confidently and start to clean them after doing that I wash my face and dry it, as I get out of the bathroom I look at the time ''8:25am'' I look to the side and remember that i enter at "8:50" then I start to panic grabbing whatever clothes from the closet and put on some random shoes, I looked at myself and think I look ridiculous since my outfit didn't even match in the slightest.

I had a white crop top a Green jacket some chort leggings and some long colored rainbow socks and for my shoes I had some boots on, I sighed in frustration since I was running late and I didn't even pack my clothes, I decided to stay with this clothes on and grab whatever I could from my drawer and jam it in my suitcase i grab some shoes and throw them in there.

Melissa's POV

I hear some hard footsteps on my daughters bedroom and decided to check up on her, I open my door and into the hallway it was more louder I could hear panic noises, sighs and some stuff being thrown and a bag fall, wen I get there I open the door to see my daughter trying to close a full bag with clothes that weren't even folded the bag almost seemed like it was gonna pop at any second, I rush to her and stop her 'Mija what the heck is wrong with you? You look like a homeless person trying to grab whatever they can from the thrash can' She looks at me and sighs 'mama I'm late and I haven't even packed anything.... And I look like I came out of a party... '

I look at her and sigh 'Mira Mija if you're gonna be like that change your clothes and give me your bag' 'But mamaaa' I look at her dead in her eye's 'what did i say? Go' She drops what she's doing and goes to her closet as she starts to look for something more presentable.

Rin's POV

I go to my closet and look for some nice clothes, I see at a Yellow crop top and some withish jeans with white sneakers, I quickly take them and change into them, after about 5 minutes i come out to see my mom almost finished, I sit beside her and look through my room landing my eyes on a certain object... A necklace... It was a Circled necklace that was in half it looked like the other half went missing, I keep looking at it until I black out...

3 POV

It was a lovely day at snakefill the sun slowly lowering two children playing in their garden, know you might wonder who are this two Children, well its Rin and Ren of course two Kids that had one little dream, to go to Greenlake University.

Soon the sun set down and the two twins entered the house sitting nicely on the dinner table waiting eagerly for their mother to bring the food, after about 4 minutes the mother came with the food in hand looking at her children "Now kids come on and eat up we dont have all day you know" the kids laughed and said their thanks ,after eating everything they all start talking to each other about what they did that day until a man came barging in the room trying to catch hes breath "Melisa we need to go know!" The mother suddenly grabbed the little girl Rin and the Man the little boy Ren running out the front door they got to the car.

"Mama whats happening, why is dad yelling?" the mother then opened the car door and entered Rin in it, far away the man was still running with Ren, suddenly the man got in a halt and looked to his back, A black figure was behind him its eyes as red as blood his face looked like one of a bats its hands as large as a table and its claws as long as a rulers "We gave you a chance know you will pay the consequences" suddenly the little kid was taken from the mans grasp and the man was stabbed trough the stomach later for the monster to dissapear, the mother screamed in agony running towards her husband holding him tight.