Part 2

Everyone then began to notice your shift in attitude. You weren't scared of them and were no longer in shock. They looked at you surprised. They were also impressed with how well you adjusted to the fact that there are four Mutants running under ground in New York.

"Bitte nicht treten ich raus! Bitte lass  mich jetet bleiben dann gehe ich! Das verspeche ich!" You began to rant begging them not to throw you out. You didn't want to waste your time with them. You simply wanted to rest. Because now that you stopped it's going to be hard for you to start again. Your body was so weak. The weakest it's ever been.

(Y/N'S POV)

'What am I doing? They can't understand me...' My eyes locked with the blue masked turtle as Donnie began to comfort me. His eyes matched his mask. I just want didn't want to go back up there yet. I needed time to heal. Time I'll never have again...

"Woah! Slow down! It's okay. Can you nod if you can understand us." He looked at me questionably. They could tell I was getting nervous and wanted to say something.

You were beyond excited you were getting somewhere. They were finally talking to you, and not around you. You wore a relieved smile on your face, as you nodded yes urgently.

(Leo's POV)

"Great! Can you speak English?" I could see how her attitude towards us changed. She desperately wanted to say something and was becoming very impatient.

"Ja! Und nein..." I looked at my brother getting confused. I was hoping he'd know what the heck was going on. Something was off about this.

"She said yes and no." 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I'll admit I was getting frustrated. For the first time I can say it wasn't Raph.

(Mikey's POV)

All of the sudden her lifeless (Y/EC) eyes lit up with a little bit of hope as she talked gibberish.

"Ich habe eine idea!" I watched as she unexpectedly shoved through us like it was nothing. A little 5ft girl managed to shove us 6ft turtles aside. She ran to Donnie's homemade computers and began typing insanely fast.

'Dudes....she literally just hacked Don's computer!" Donnie didn't know waht to do at that point but read the words allowed as she typed them.

"Night Fall, Ten, Autumn, Skull, 17, Hatred, Full, Half, Little, Monster." I watched as a little more light seemed to flicker in her eyes. It was like a light switch.

(Raph's POV)

As Donnie spoke, it was like she became a whole different person. She seemed to relax. But I'm not sure why she wasn't freaking out. We're freaks. Something seems off with her. Why isn't she scared and how is she speaking in English now?

"Thank you, guys...Really." She smiled at Leo.

 'I don't like this...'

"What just happened and how did you get into my computer? That has an encrypted code!?"

As Donnie was nerding out I rolled my eyes as April stepped forward getting everyone back on track.

"How about we start with...What's your name?" The woman laughed at April. We looked at each other confused. I didn't like her attitude towards April. 

"Yeah...I'm not telling you that. Next question please?"

'I'm about to knock that cockiness right out of her! I mean come on! April just saved her ass, and we're the reason she can speak English again!'