17

Lisa needed few minutes to pull herself together after she woke up next morning. She didn't remmember everything from her best friend birthday party, but she remmembered enought to go trough all stages of embaresment. First thing that went trough her mind was to text her menager.

"I don't know what you have seen or heard last night, but whatever it was PLEASE forget about it. And sorry if I put you in trouble or something like that.."

He answered right away.

"Don't worry...it's already forgotten. How do you feel?"

Lisa was so lucky to have such a great menager.

"I have headache but I'll be fine."

"Recover fast...you have to work this week"

"I'll be brand new tomorrow. Promise."

Shit. She have totally forgotten about her scedual. Fine. She decided that she will just drink water and lemonade the whole day. That should help her recover. After she settle things up with menager, she decided to be brave and check notifications. There were couple text messages. First was from Bambam.

"You had good time last night? Where did you go so early bitch? Btw..I told you Jackson was the right choice..everyone could feel the chemistry between you two :P"

"I was so drunk...my menager took me home. I had so much fun...it was your best birthday so far."

She ignored part about Jackson and moved to the next message. It was Minnie.

"Heyy it was crazy last night...so you and Jackson, huh? You make such a sweet couple.Why did you leave?
Oh and...what did Jungkook want? He seem like he was mad at you..."

Lisa knew she'll had to face those kind of questions..it was consequence of her behaviour from last night.

"Yeah, it was so cool. I got pretty drunk...my menager took me home when he noticed. Jungkook just wanted to talk..nothing important"

Next text was from Jackson.

"Where did you dissapear? Is everything ok?"

She decided to skip that one because she didn't feel ready to talk to him. Last text, and deffinitelly the one that made Lisa scared the most was from Jennie.

"Come to my room when you wake up. I need to talk to you."

Did she found out about what happened on the party? She always somehow finds out what Lisa is doing.
Lisa put on sweatpants fast and went to Jennies room.
"She sent that text an hour ago, maybe she' not home anymore...come on Lisa, don't be pussy...you can do it.."
After she knocked on the door slowly, and heard "come in" from the inside, she got into the room. Jennie was on the bed with laptop in her lap, but she put it away as soon as she saw Lisa.

-Finally.-she rolled her eyes-sit, we have to talk.

-What's up?- Lisa set on the edge of the bed trying to hide how nervous she was. Is she busted?- What do you want to talk about?

-It's just...-she was looking at some spot behind Lisa, avoiding eye contact with her friend-..I have a conffesion to make.

-Conffesion?

-Yeah. The thing is...-Jennie took a deep breath and made annoingly long pause-...I am seeing someone.

-You are? -Lisa pretended to be little shocked, but there was nothing unexpected in that statemant..they all knew Jennie is flirting with someone.  Also,Lisa felt reliefe.is that what she wanted to talk about? Her? Not me?

-Mhm. It's Taehyung from BTS.-So that's how she knew when Lisa was at party in Jungkooks apartment, and stuff like that.

-Oh.-was all Lisa could say. She didn't expect that Taehyung is the one Jennie is seeing.

-But we're not official...I don't know if he even wants a relationship or just something casual...and I don't know if I should persue relationship with him at all. Should I try to talk to him? Will that be smart?-So, Jennie had similar problem as Lisa..Lisa just didn't know about it...but now when her friend is telling everyting to her, she felt guilty for still keeping everything that happened with Jungkook as a secret.

-Umm..I don't know...It's tricky, I'm not good at this...why don't you  ask Jisoo, she'll probably give you better advice..

-I asked you because I wanted to hear your oppinon. And don't tell Rose and Jisoo anyhing, ok?-Lisa nodded and that looked at the floor.-Come on,Lis...tell me something...what to do? Are you judging me?-Jennie suddenly looked so fragile.

-No, I'm not judging...I just don't know what to say...

-Tell me honestly what you think...please..

-I think that..I met Taehyung few times and he is not a relationship type of guy so I'm not sure if anything serious can come out of that...you'll be just torturing yourself...even if it does, you already had dating scandal with one famous idol pretty recently, you don't need another one. You can do better. And also..their crazy fans...you don' t want to face them...-she said that from her heart. That's something she is saying to herself about Jungkook everytime her heart wants him. It was most honest advice she could give.
Jennies eyes became wet..it seemed like she was about to cry at any moment.

-Yeah, you're right..-Lisa could swear that one tear fell from her friends eye,but Jennie whiped it with her hand so fast.Jennie was so easy to break.

-Don't be sad...who cares what I say...if your heart...-Lisa felt guilty for making her feel bad.

-No..you have a point. I think I'll give up on him.

-Hey, listen...we're at studio again  we have plans for the future...maybe you should focus on that or on some hobby. Why don't you try boxing?

-I can't do box, I'll get hurt-Jennie forced her smile-But I'll deffinitely focus on something else, I don't need boyfriend now.- both of them knew that she was lying. Boys were always in Jennies  focus. "She'll find someone elese" thought Lisa to herself "As soon as she forgets Taehyung, but hopefully it will be a better guy". Jennie loves to love and loves to be loved even more...Taehyung couldn't dedecate completely, that's why Lisa thought he was bad choice.

-Thank you.- said Jennie at the end and invited Lisa in her hug. After they hugged, Lisa felt guilt again. Now when Jennie shared her story, how would she feel to know that Lisa is hiding similar thing from her?

-Umm...Jennie...

-Yeah?

-I...I..I kissed Jackson last night.-but she wasn't brave as Jennie...she opened her mouth to tell about Jungkook but ended up telling about Jackson. -At Bambams birthday.-all her friend have seen it, it would find it's way to Jennie anyway.

-Really? How did that happen?

-Well, he conffesed to me few days ago...and Bambam told me how he likes me...so it just happened natural I guess.

-Jackson is a great guy. Plus, two of you are friends...unless you hold hands or kiss, you could even be together in public...people allready know you're friends so no one will assume you started dating . I think Jackson is a good and safe choice. -Lisa knew that and  that' s why she said about Jackson, and dind't say about Jungkook, because Jungkook is deffinitelly not good and safe choice. -And I've heard he's good in bed.-said Jennie suddenly.

-Gosh, where did you hear that? Shut up!

-People gossip..in our world maybe little more than in normal one.-she gave Lisa quirky smile.

Lisa just ignored what she said about Jacksons love abilities.
But Jennie was right about one thing. He was a great guy. Someone every girl would like to date.
Lisa looked at her phone again...maybe she should text him back.