Chapter 15

Since that day, I kept coming back to the coffee shop hoping I would see Bruce. And every time I do, he's there sitting at the same spot as last time. I kept coming back every day for the rest of the week. But today, I have to make a move.

Bruce seemed to looked deeply into my soul as he stare at me in confusion when I hand him my phone.

"But I-I already have a phone." His stuttering never went away though I like it. his lips quiver a little as I caught myself biting my own. Damn it Bruce! Why are you so hot?

"Put your number, silly!" I laughed a little and I saw him blush and tried to hide it. He wore pink long sleeves with brown shorts cut to his knees. Hi glasses seemed to have thickened a little and his hair is always messy. The buttons on his polo on the hand part wasn't even fixed.

BRUCE POV

What is wrong with me why am I even shaking? Bruce, boy she's not the first girl you've ever met okay? Well yeah she's the first you ever had a decent conversation aside from your family but boy keep it cool she's laughing at you. Ugh I hate being nervous around her.

"Her you go." I handed her phone but electric shock shot my whole body when she grabbed my arm. Blood raced up to my face and I swear I can feel my cheeks burning wildly.

"What... W-what are y-you doing-g?" she just smiled at me holding my hand still.

"Relax Bruce, I'm not going to do anything." She reached for the unfixed buttons of my polo. Oh.

I tried to relax as she ask for my other arm but the A/C must have mated with north pole that my hand became colder than your ex's heart.

She held my hand as if I'm sick and her face twisted into a worry. "N-no I'm f-f-fine." And she relaxed.

I am so embarrassed right now. I am shaking at the same time cold and sweating. She just smiled at me after fixing my polo. I tucked my arm under the table and stared at it while trying to kill those lambs counting to a hundred in my head so I can maybe relax.

"Are you available tomorrow?" she poked my shoulder as I looked up to her. I thought I was already calm but damn I wasn't. I started sweating again. "Y-y-yes. Wh-why-y?" could someone please fix my stuttering? "I'll meet you here tomorrow okay? Around 2 in the afternoon." Before I could say anything she stood up walking to my side, leaned down and whispered. "See you." using her seductive and almost whispering voice that sent shivers down to my body and to... where something... is.

I heard her walk away while I was left shocked and almost having a panic attack with seizure and coma.

See you. It kept echoing inside my head.