[Vol 1]Chapter 1

____________________________________________________________________________

Aria's P.O.V

Falling through the air, I tried thinking of everyway I could survive this fall, but none turned up good.

'Lord Tsukuyomi, If this is how I'm to die at least I there's kind gods out there such as you.' I thought as I accepted my fate and stared up at the gorgeous sky of this new world.

'I hope you live well, Father...' I thought as I stared up at the sky.

'Aria!' A familiar voice shouted as my eyes snapped opened and looked up towards the sky where the moon stood shining brightly and elegant.

"Lord Tsukuyomi?" I questioned.

'Calm yourself, Aria!' He told me as soon I felt like my fast decent was becoming slower and slower.

"Huh?" I questioned as I noticed a familiar glow encompassing me.

Soon Lord Tsukuyomi appeared beside me.

"Lord Tsukuyomi!" I said slightly shocked at his sudden appearance.

"I heard your conversation with that Goddess. I was worried so I decided to check in on you, but tha sort of behavior is just... my apologies." He said as I looked towards him.

"How can such a childish and bratty woman be a goddess? She just blessed me then dropped me like some trash." I said not minding that I spoke some harsh words to her which we're very deserved.

"The world you lived in was barren and harsh, and most of our protection and blessings didn't reach you. Combined with the gravity of your world, you we're under a heavy burden." He explained.

"Living there along with your extensive training has strengthened your body, and now that you're here... That burden has been lifted, so now you're actually super strong." He told me making me stare at my hands.

"I see, so all that training was really worth it." I said while clenching my hand.

"It's oy that your true power has been released, but you are not Immortal. More importantly, there's something I need to tell you. When you we're summoned to this world, both worlds we're connected and that goddess... abducted two more people from your world." He stated making me narrow my eyes.

"Please don't tell she..." I questioned.

"No, Yoriichi is safe, but one of them was apparently close to your place and the other lived nearby so maybe you would know them." He said making relax a bit since I didn't know who he was talking about.

"It seems they've already safely arrived at some Hyuman castles. They also been granted a great deal of that goddess protection." He stated making me frown.

'While I basically get a curse that makes me unable to speak with main race.' I thought.

"But that doesn't matter, since you we're raised in that world while having blood the blood of the Hyumans from this world. As far as divine power is concerned you're stronger." He said as he then faced me giving me a wink.

"And you've received my divine power along with something else as well." He said as once his words finished somthing popped up infront of me.

_________________________________________