Amanda Seyfried X Male Actor Reader!

=========================

Amanda Seyfried is one of the biggest names in Hollywood thanks to her superior acting skills and ability to sing, which not many actors can say the have the ability to do both but she can and she has.

Amanda got married a few years ago mainly because she became pregnant with a man who was already in a relationship, it was a mistake they both clearly made but neither said it, now they have two kids and seem to have put their differences aside so they can take care of both kids.

Today is going to put all of that into the trash compactor as her phone started to ring, Amanda is making breakfast for her kids while Thomas is somewhere, they kinda stopped caring after a few months of marriage.

Amanda: Hello?

Amanda asked into her phone while holding it between her ear and shoulder, while Nina enjoyed the pancakes her mother made for her, Amanda smiled to the scene but stopped when she heard who she was talking to.

Y/n: Manda? It's me Y/n...

She instantly recognised the voice to the boy she used to babysit for a little extra funds to get her to and from auditions, she loved that little kid.

Y/n: ... You know, Y/n L/n...

Amanda put down what she was doing and focused on the young boy, she hasn't spoke to him since his father died about 8 years ago now, he was born in Allentown Pennsylvania but when she was around 13, she started babysitting for him when she was about 17, then she didn't need the extra money and stopped after her big break with Mamma Mia.

Amanda: Yeah, yeah. I remember. How are you...?

Amanda was actually happy to hear his voice again even when he was a kid he was over excited and would always make her smile, Amanda was having a little bad day but him talking to her made her cheer up a little.

Then he told her he's in town and wondered if she wants to meet up, she obviously agreed and told him to meet her at a cafe nearby where she lives, Y/n agreed and they both hung up the phones, she now smiling ear to ear.

Thomas: What's got you in a good mood.

And her smile left when Thomas walked into the room asking her why she's smiling, Amanda was going to tell her the truth but the thing is that Thomas is really jealous and kind of controlling, and the last time she saw Y/n he was 15 moving to England with his mother, besides it's just two old friends getting coffee, nothing bad about that.

Amanda: Just having a good morning.

Thomas looked to her as she smiled unconvincingly to him, he's not sure if to believe her or not but he couldn't dwell on it because he had somewhere else to be.

Thomas: Look I've gotta go...

Thomas kissed Nina's head before picking up his keys and other personal's while Amanda looked to him confused, he's been leaving often and coming home late, last time she checked he didn't have anything for work so where is he going.

Amanda: Where you going?

She didn't really care she was just wondering, she's too excited to see Y/n again, if anyone can cheer her up it's him.

Thomas: ... No where important. I'll be back later.

And with a lack luster kiss he left leaving Amanda and Nina alone.

Nina: You lied to daddy, mommy.

Amanda looked to Nina and smiled a little pressing her right index finger to her lips asking her to keep it quite, Nina is going through her rebellious faze and is more then happy to keep her mothers secret.