Last First Day (1)

⚠️ Sexual content, and drug use⚠️

"I need words princess." Eddie demanded. As he towerd over me. My hands cuffed to the bed post, and my body exposed.
"I need you Eddie. Now." I moaned while looking up at him with begging eyes, and biting my bottom lip. He smirked down at me, and slowly began to kiss down my chest, and torso.

Suddenly I jolted up to the sound of my alarm. I slammed my fist down on it, rolled over, and screamed into my pillow. Why do I keep having these damn dreams!? Eddie is my brother's best friend! I need to get over my feelings for him, and stop these damn dreams! Who am I kidding though? I've liked Eddie since the day I met him in 6th grade.
"PERSEPHONE!!" Gareth yelled.
"WHAT!?" I replied. Suddenly he came bursting through my door.
"Oh my God, your still in bed!? Hurry up, Eddie will be here in 20 minutes. He's taking us for coffee, donuts, and.. to smoke." Gareth whispered the last part.
"Well unless you want to see your older sister in her underwear I suggest you get out so I can get ready." I glared at him.
"Gross." He said while walking out, and shutting my door.
I got out of bed, and walked over to my closet. I threw on something comfortable, but cute.

I went to the bathroom, and did my hair, and a little bit of makeup

I went to the bathroom, and did my hair, and a little bit of makeup. I walked out of the bathroom, and over to my body mirror I have that hangs on the wall facing of my bed. "One last year. This is it. Senior year. 86 baby." I said quietly to myself. I grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs.
"How do I look?" Gareth asked.
He was wearing black jeans, Converse, and a black Dio shirt.
"Gross." I said with no emotion. I began laughing. "You look fine goofus. Ready for junior year?"
"You're mean in the morning, and yes I am. Eddie, and I are going to recruit new Hellfire members today!" He said excitedly.
"Look at my babies! Awww all grown up! I wish I didn't lose the camera so I could take a picture!" Mom said while she hugged us both tightly. She pulled back, and look at me with her eyes filling with tears. "My baby's last first day." She said sadly.
"It's a good thing mommy. Just means you're doing a great job. I love you, and your the best." I said. Pulling her back in for another hug.
"Barph." Gareth said. Mom, and I shared a look. She then kissed him on the cheek, and left a big red lip stain behind.
"Double barph! I love you too mom." He said with a smile. Suddenly I heard Whiplash by Metallica, and knew Eddie was here. My heart dropped.
"Eddie's here! Love you mom!" Gareth said.
"Love you mom!" I said.
"Love you too kids! Have a great day!"

We headed out of the house, and to Eddie's van. I looked up at him as he noticed the lipstick stain on Gareth's cheek. I signaled for him to not say anything. Gareth hopped up front, and I in the back.
"Hello Halens. Ready to get this shit show started?" Eddie asked as he backed out of the driveway, and headed down the road.
"Did you already get coffee, and donuts!?" Gareth asked excitedly.
"Oh yeah, couldn't sleep again, so had a head start." Eddie said while handing me my cup. Gareth had already dug into the donuts like a mad man.
"Thanks Eds. How much do I owe you?" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee. As soon as it hit my tongue I knew it was my coffee. Like the one I order. How did he know?
"It's on me today." Eddie said with a smile.
"Eds. How did you know what to get me?!" I asked surprised.
"You're also my best friend. I know what you like." He said while winking at me in the rear view mirror. I turned my head to look out the window to try to hide my blushing. We pulled up to the school, got out, and headed to the picnic bench in the woods. We all smoked, ate, and sipped our coffee. The boys talked about Hellfire, and making this year count since it'll be our last together. I looked down at Eddie's watch, and saw that it was almost time to head into school.
"I'm gonna go find Jeff, I'll see you two at lunch!" Gareth said as he walked away. I couldn't get my dream out of my head, and didn't want to be with Eddie alone. My heart races everytime we're alone. Suddenly I felt Eddie's hand grab mine. My eyes met his, and he has a concerned look on his face.
"Are you okay Seph?"
"Yeah, tired." I said with a smile.
"Well, then chug that coffee, and let's get going. Don't want to be late the first day." He said while rubbing soft circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. I smiled, and did as he said. When I put the cup down, Eddie was looking at me in shock.
"What?" I asked.
"Was that still hot!?"
"Yeah? And?" I giggled.
"You scare me Halen." He said. We got up, and headed towards the school.
"See you at lunch princess?" Eddie asked. My heart fluttered.
"Definitely." I said with a smile. The next few classes blew by, and it was finally lunch time. I grabbed my tray, and joined Gareth, Jeff, and Tripp at the Hellfire table.
We all talked about how our first day was going, and all that. Eddie came up to the table with four kids.
"This is the Hellfire club, and table. Guys, M'lady, this is Dustin, Will, Mike, and Lucas. Sheep, this is Gareth, Jeff, Tripp, and Persephone." Eddie stated. Everyone sat down, and chatted, and got to know eachother. Suddenly Billy, and Jason came over to the table.
"Hey freaks.. Persephone." Billy said while winking at me. "We're throwing a senior year party tonight. You guys should come."
"You're only inviting them so you can try to get in my sister's pants." Gareth glared at Billy. Billy chuckled, and looked me up, and down. I pulled my flannel to cover me. He makes me so uncomfortable. Suddenly I felt Eddie's hand on mine under the table. I looked over at him and gave him a small smile.
"Not the only reason, but would be great if it happened. Anyway Gareth, Jeff, Tripp, Eddie, and Persephone come on to Benny's Burgers if you want to party. Or not. I don't give a damn." Billy, and Jason laughed as they walked about.
"Prick." Dustin said, and the whole table busted up laughing. The rest of lunch consisted of us planning to meet Friday night at the schools basement for DND. The bell rang, and we all made our separate ways. The rest of the school day went by fast. When the final bell rang I booked it to the parking lot to find Eddie leaning on his van smoking a cigarette.
"Hey beautiful, how was school?" Eddie asked as I walked up, and stole the cigarette.
"Not bad, ready to go home. Kinda. I have to clean a bunch of shit, and do homework. How about you?" I asked.
"Boring. I have NO classes with my Sephy, and I'm mad." He said with a pouty face. I couldn't help, but giggle.
"So, party tonight?" Gareth asked while walking up behind us.
"You guys can, I'm not comfortable with parties. Live it up for me though." I said as I settled in the back of the van. Eddie drove us home, and I made us all snacks. After we ate Gareth went to his room to find something to wear to attract the ladies as he says. I was cleaning up the kitchen when Eddie was suddenly in my ear.
"Wanna go smoke this real quick?" He asked. His breath on my neck sent a shiver down my spine.
"I really need to clean my room, and bathroom, then do homework. Thanks though Eds." I said, while quickly heading to my room. That's exactly what I spent my night doing, while Gareth, and Eddie went to party. After I got done with everything, I got in the shower, got ready for bed, and saw that it was only 9 o'clock. I passed out anyway.
Suddenly I woke. I looked at my clock, and it was only two in the morning. I was about to turn over when I heard a knock on my window.
"Seph? You awake??" Eddie said from the other side. Is this another dream?

A/N This going to get so good, I promise. I can't wait to see how you guys will like thus story. 🖤 Thanks for reading guys. Next chapter will be tomorrow 9/23/22