Winter's Reincarnation C1

I do not own any media shown in this fanfic. They are owned and made by their original creators. Please watch/read the original releases.

"..." Speech.

'...' Thoughts.

'...' & "..." Emotion. Yelling. It distorted/Changed voices. Intimidation. Move Names/Magic/Psychic Powers Etc.

[...] Mechanical Voices or Interfaces. Voices. Radio/Electronic/Magical Audio.

'...' Media. Telepathy. Audio. Et. Flashbacks.

...* Noise

WARNING: Language.

~ Winter's Reincarnation~

Y/N freezes, staring at the seamlessly endless space of white.

A quick run down, Y/N a hopeless otaku has been killed by the sacred being known as Truck-Kun, after dying Y/N suddenly were transported to this place. That is all you need to know, for now.

Y/N decided to start walking around, exploring the endless space. After a few minutes of exploring you find a desk with an old man sitting behind it. His beard is almost as white as the endless space around Y/N. A pure white robe drapes his body, looking similar to one you would find on a monk.

He motions to the chair in front of the desk, wanting you to sit down. Y/N decided to do just that.

The old man says, his voice sounding older than he looks, "You have been one of the many chosen to be reincarnated."

Y/N pause, "... The fuck."

He shakes his head, as if he expected this. "Any questions?"

Y/N stays quiet before saying, "How often does this happen?"

He props his head on his palm, "Pretty often actually. Most reincarnation or isekai stories are often real stories. Even unfinished ones, they still go on, however the story just won't be able to be able to be read or watched anymore. They get lost in the frankly endless multiverse."

Y/N pauses to comprehend this before asking, "So how does this go?"

The god puts his hand down going into a more formal pose. "Well either you get a random power or you choose a power, the second one having some limits unlike the random one. If you choose the random power option you get a random power based on a category you choose. Say you picked the 'Elemental' category you would get the power of a certain element. Got that?"

Y/N nods. "Can I get a random power? With the physiology category?"

The god nods, before pulling out a computer. Y/N looks confused. He searches up 'Superpower Fandom' before going to the bottom. He presses Physiology.

After a moment of disbelief from both of them, both for different reasons. The god sighs into his hand. "What the hell is this fucking bullshit power." He turns the screen to Y/N. Showing a page with [Archetype: Jack Frost] in bold letters. Y/N stared at it for a moment, before bursting out in laughter.

( AN: I know Archetypes aren't considered Physiologies, but... I don't really care.)

"Yeah... Laugh it up." The god says, annoyed to heaven and back.

Y/N finished laughing after a few minutes. "Done? Good. Now onto the world you're going to be in."

A wheel appears out of thin air already spinning. Y/N catches glimpses of some of things on it like Avengers, So I'm a Spider, so what!?, Tensura, Etc...

After what feels like forever spinning it finally lands with a loud click. Y/N stares at the chosen world, wanting to punch the wheel. Black Clover, a world with a hierarchy of the greatest douche's and dumbasses. Where magic and 'bloodlines' is the only thing of worth to most of the people... God fucking damn. The god says, "Now... Since this world is the way it is. You are going to be given a random magic type when going into the world." He looks over to me before waving me away, "Off you go."