THIRTY ONE : I really like you

Fireworks littered the sky as the two males made-out on the bed, it was a sign that it's already midnight, it's already New Year.

It's finally New Year and they're together.. Yoongi's with Hoseok at the start of New Year..

What a relief.

It was like a magical moment for the two of them. The random colors the fireworks emitted was reflecting on their skin, dancing on it as they kissed.

They were connected everywhere, the lips, their warm skins, as Yoongi's legs were wrapped around Hoseok's torso.

It's all they ever wanted.

Hoseok didn't even try avoiding it nor he attempted in trying even though he so badly wanted to.

Maybe, just this time, he'll try to feed into the unavoidable desire that is Yoongi.

"I'm happy you came back." Hoseok almost breathlessly stated between the kiss because they've been what? Kissing for how long? Neither of them could even tell at this point and neither of them cared enough to count.

Maybe Hoseok was breathless because he simply just forgets to breath when he's with Yoongi, especially when they're kissing.

Fuck, he almost forgot how good kissing Yoongi felt like.

Hoseok talks as if sunlight was dripping from his mouth in thick, golden rivulets, like sweet honey. He sounded so fucking sweet.

And those sweet honey like words were as if it's dripping on Yoongi's face, his dark feline eyes are wide with a hint of surprise in them, but they are still just as bright, as if millions of stars had decided that those raven orbs were the ideal place to settle in.

"I will always come back for you, Hobi."

And Yoongi will always choose to stick to his words.

-

"Good morning." Yoongi's mood was lifted when he heard Hoseok's gruff voice greet him from behind, combined with footsteps approaching him who's currently sitting by the dining room table.

Hoseok's seems like he's in a good mood and he's not avoiding Yoongi, which made him think that maybe they're getting better, and perhaps their once-romantic relationship will continue.

Last night they accompanied eachother with nothing but their own kisses, embrace and little shared words. It was as if they were a couple who haven't seen eachother for awhile that they kiss and kiss because they missed eachother's lips.

Yoongi's toes curl whenever the image of last night enters his mind. It was such a romantic moment. They kissed while laying on their side, eachother's palms holding eachother's face while every now and then one would pull away to say whatever they had in mind.

Like that one time Hoseok pulled away to say, "I missed kissing you like this."

"Goodmorning." Yoongi hummed as a response to Hoseok, now waiting for the said male's arm to approach him and hug him from behind, just like what he always used to do.

Until finally, There it is. Hoseok's hands were now placed on his shoulders and it slowly snaked its way to.. um, his chin and he squeezed it slightly, before he walked his way to sit down on the chair across Yoongi.

Maybe that's not what the actions Yoongi was expectating Hoseok to do but it's better than nothing, right?

Turns out Hoseok really was about to wrap his arms around Yoongi and give him a goodmorning kiss but at the last minute, he decided against it, he doesn't want to push his luck.

But neither of the two needed to know that.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok pulled the empty plate that was placed on the table towards him and the serving spoon for the rice so he can start scooping.

Last night was amazing. Yoongi could feel Hoseok's love for him that moment and he knew that nothing bad will happen if he were to try bringing it up.

Also, this can't be a one time thing or if it is, he needed to make sure because he's falling deeper and more desperately in love with Hoseok.

"S-So um.. Last night.." Yoongi started, a hint of hesitance lingering in his voice.

Hoseok dropped the serving spoon, the said utensil making a noise that immediately clouded the whole house for a millisecond.

The said male then cleared his throat as if the sudden bring up of the topic was annoying him. He straightened his back as he deadpanned at Yoongi,

"Yeah, last night." Hoseok said, hinting that Yoongi needed to stop whatever he's about to say and it was successful, because that made Yoongi's heart drop, making him not want to talk anymore.

Yup, Yoongi expected too much.

"How are things with you and Taehyung?" Hoseok tried to change the topic, which pissed Yoongi off making him sigh and his hand falling heavily on the table, making both of them flinch.

"We're.. We're doing good." Yoongi didn't realize the thick drool forming in his throat, which made it seem like he gulped as he's trying to keep his cool with this whole thing about Hoseok trying so hard to push him with Taehyung.

Fuck, that hurted, hurted too much especially in Hoseok's heart.

They're definitely together. What else was the reason Taehyung spent Christmas with Yoongi's family?

"I could tell." Hoseok mumbled, glancing down at his food to avoid eye contact with Yoongi.

His eyesight is starting to get blurry again, indicating he's crying. Why is this hurting him so much when this all he ever wanted?

"B-Be happy with Taehyung-ssi." He remarked, masking the disappointment he's feeling.

I like you.. I really like you, Yoongi.

That's what Hoseok has in his mind, something he has always wanted to say everyday to remind Yoongi that he's his. But that can't happen anymore.

Him and Taehyung are already together.

"So that means you just came here because you felt bad I was alone?" Hoseok glanced back up, meeting Yoongi's eyes that didn't try leaving him even for a second.

"I told you I never liked the thought of leaving you alone." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

What is he even thinking? It's obvious I came back because I'd rather be with him than any person in this world.

Hoseok misinterpreted that, what Yoongi just said added to the weight of his disappoinment, making it hard for him to contain the urge of tearing up.

"So that's a yes." The younger sighed.

Just when he thought Yoongi came back because he wanted to spend the last seconds of New Years with him.

-

a/n :

my characters are meant to be this stupid thank you very much