The new chief of Berk

Marcey's p.o.v.

" I've been to Berk once. with my mother. We met the chief Stoik, he was cool. his son Hiccup was like 10 when I met him. wonder how he's doing." Maria nodded from her dragon it was a blue and red Deadly Nadder. Alfie rode a Shockjaw. Jason atop a Windstriker. Ethan road a Thunderclaw.

And me, I ride with the only know Night Fury. her name is Cinders, since I found her stuck in a trap rolling around in the cinders. she has large cat eyes, the bluest blue I've ever seen. " are we there yet???" Alfie whined." just a little longer Alfie."

There was a loud blast. and than a roar. Cinders replied with a plasma blast Zander a roar of her own. the two were very different. the unknown roar meant to say that dragon was in charge. Cinders was challenging him.

A dark shape formed in the sky." mask on now." we put on our masks as the shape got closer. it was a man riding a dragon. Not just any dragon, a Night Fury. he stood on the dragon" who are you?" I brought one of my legs closer to me and smirked behind the mask.

" We are not here for trouble we are looking for Berk." he nodded his own mask bouncing as he did." follow me." he sat and turned his dragon around and sped off towards an island. I followed close behind. So did the others.

We landed in a empty field or so we thought. after we landed dragons and riders alike surround us. The man turned to us and pulled out a sword, coated with fire. " why are you looking for Berk?" I smiled" we are looking for Stoik the Vast! He is a old friend of my father."

The man nodded and said" Stoik the Vast is, gone. passed on." I froze in place" than who is the chief of Berk! I was told his son was eaten by a Dragon! His wife missing!" The man took of his mask." I am, his son and chief." I took a step back" Hiccup?" He nodded.

I took a step forwards and the other got off their dragons. I bowed and said" we apologize for our rudeness. we grieve for your father may he rest in peace. but I need to know, where is the man who care train dragons?" Hiccup scratched his head" yea that's me too."

I stood and said" do you remember a woman coming here when you were about 10?" " Not re-" " she would have rode a dragon." Hiccup shook his head" no I have never seen anyone else ride a dragon except those who I trained and myself."

I nodded" I see." I turned around got on my dragon" we must leave at once than. riders." the other got on their dragons when Hiccup noticed Cinders." you have a Night Fury as well!?!" I sighed" yes." Hiccup approached Cinders and pet her head.

She nudged him as to say hey I don't know you but it's okay keep the petting going dude. I slid off my dragon and held out my hand." I am Marcey, daughter of Maverick the dragon slayer." I took off my mask and the others followed.

Maria smiled" I am Maria head dragon handler for the Maverick clan." Jason nodded his head" poison control and weapons master. the names Jason." Alfie nodded" I train all the highly dangerous fire types. Alfie's my name don't wear it out." Ethan shrugged and said" I handle the younger dragons and I am in charge of keeping the flocks in order. I go by Ethan."

I smiled and said" you think we can stay at Berk for a while and learn a little?" Hiccup smiled" I don't see why not." I nodded" it's decided gang well stay in Berk for a while and than return to our island."

[ [ Authors note ] ]
*sings* IDK WTF IM DOING!!! So yeaaa

I've stopped singing now but yea so let's go with the randomness
Peackies boos

~Sophy~