chapter 1(backstory)

Btw sun is a human and moon is a devil-

???:hello-normal talk

??:hello-whisper

???:hello-thinking

A young blonde hair boy with light blue eyes who just got left on the street by his father. His name is sun,he was sad and confused at the same time so he start walking since morning to night he was tired and hungry, suddenly he find a place. He think its a house or apartment or something like that,he was too afraid to go inside so he just only stay outside near the door.

Sun's POV.

Well as u know my father left me on the street well I was crying and begging for him not to go but it seem like he ignore me?

Sun:daddy dont love me? Why does he need to leave me here?

I watch him leave me here,on a cold street,crying. He didnt even left me any food not even water.

Time skip to night time

I was walking on the street. hungry,trembling & tired. I wanna find a place asap (as soon as possible.) Maybe they will give some food and let me rest I guess so.

3rd person pov.

While sun is walking through the cold street he found one place which he don't know what actually is the place(sorry if it doesn't make sense) well he went up to the building he thought it's a house or a mansion.

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

He knock on the door 3 times he wait for a reply but there isn't any sound or anyone opening a door so he just knock 3 more times and it's still the same so he just sleep in front of the "house/mansion" or should I say the church? Beside the door curling up like a ball trembling and he finally fall asleep.

Around 5-10 minute

A mystery girl wearing a white shirt(or black) with a black coat she have a cross in her hand she had a black hat?(is that what it called) she open the door. Looking for the person who knock on the door, suddenly she notice a little boy with a curly messy blonde hair,his wear an oversize white shirt and a grey short. The mystery girl (aka. the nun) pick him up and close the door.

The next day

Sun's pov.

I wake up because I feel something on me I pick the thing up and its only a cat idk where did the cat came from I look around....I feel weird like someone is watching me....I have a bad feeling here

???:I see ur awake dear...

I turn around and I see a woman well to mention she look weird i dont think normal person where these type of clothes

Sun:y-yes...

Since I dont know what to respond I just only say yes

???:mind telling me what are u and what is ur name?

Sun:what type of question is that?
W-well im sun and I-im a human?

I think before answering this strange lady I have a bad feeling around her.

???:I see... I dont believe this filthy liar what type of human sleep at the street mostly sin's