Chapter 1

"BRUCE GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!" Bruce yamada had to change schools in the middle of the school year due to bullying. why did his mom want him to go to a new school so bad? He didn't care about bullying. He would probably get bullied at his new school anyway.

"your gonna be late, Bruce." his mother tells him "it's fine." "are you kidding! It's your first day, that's not okay!" Bruce normally would care about being late, but he already had enough things to worry about. he began walking to school, he didn't end up being late. But he still wasn't early. "are you mr. Bruce Yamada?" the principal walked up to him and asked. "yes sir." "perfect! We have someone who's gonna give you a tour of the school!" "Bruce, this is Vance hopper." he looked, different. He was smoking. he looked messy. "oh uhm, hi." "Vance. What did I say about smoking on school property?" Vance threw his cigarette in the garbage. Bruce just stared at him. "are you gonna keep staring or are we gonna do this?" "I-i wasn't staring." Bruce stutters "Then let's go." they walked over to start the tour.

Bruce didn't know why the principal wanted him to have a tour. Bruce didn't care, he would figure it out himself. He didn't need this random teenager to give him a tour. This wouldn't be happening in the first place if it weren't for my moth- Bruce had walked into Vance "I'm so sorr- "watch where your going, dipshit." "I said sorry." once they had finished, bruce started to walk over to his class. When he noticed Vance standing there "are you not coming to class?" he asked in confusion "no? I skip most the time. I only go when I'm bored." "the school doesn't call your parents when you do?" "of course they do. My mom tried to get me to go to class, didn't work. And my dad doesn't care." oh. Bruce had wondered what his parents would do if he had skipped, he went in class "your late." "uhm, sorry. I had a tour if the school" "oh right, your new?" "yes." "okay come introduce yourself!" No. Bruce had hated talking in public. all because of the people at his old school. "is it okay if I just sit down?" "oh uhm sure, go sit next to Finney." Finney raised his hand "alright everybody, grab your text book" Finney whispered to him "what's your name?" "bruce. Bruce Yamada. You?" "I'm Finney Blake, wanna be friends?" "sure :)" bruce smiled. He didn't have any friends at his old school.

after school- "hey bruce! Wanna hangout?" Finney had asked him "sure! We can go to my place?" "okay!" they talked while walking out of school. when some teenager had tripped him. they all started laughing, not finney of course. "just leave the kid alone, guys." Vance hopper had said. Why was he sticking up for him? "Vance, your serious? are you even you right now?" "just leave him alone. He's new" everybody was shocked. Vance was known for making fun of new kids. What was different about Bruce? "Vance, since when did you care about people?" "for fucks sake, just leave him alone." everyone left "sorry." Vance had said to Bruce. he walked away. "uhm Bruce? are you guys friends or something?" "no, he just gave me a tour this morning." "oh." "what? is there something wrong?" "nothing just.. Vance is rude to everyone. Your the first person I've seen him be nice to. and your not even friends." "oh. maybe Vance just wanted to change?" "I doubt it. anyway. Let's go" Bruce and Finney ended up having a fun time at his house. they stopped thinking about Vance.

CHAPTER ONE AND THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE ON MY OTHER BOOK "bet"
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS TELL ME PLEASE!!
word count; 650