Chapter 3

SHORT CHAPTER
Vance was going to Bruce's house in about an hour. He was really excited for whatever reason. every time he was with him he felt happy. now, I have to figure out what to wear. this jacket looks nice. he ate supper then headed to Bruce's house. "VANCE!!" "someone's happy?" "what? I've been bored okay?" "anyway comeeee I'm gonna do your hair!!" "No." "there's no going back, I have a whole batch of supplies." "fine." he started doing stuff in his hair. He did braids. When he was done, "I look stupid" Vance took them out right away "VANCE THAT TOOK 1 HOUR" "okay?" "I hate you." "okay in that case I'll go then." "NO" Vance laughed "sooo" Vance was smiling. He kept staring into Bruce's eyes, making eye contact with him. He felt so different with him. "hello? Vance?" "sorry!" "wanna head to my place?" "I WAS ABOUT TO ASK THATTT" "are you sure your not drunk?" "nooooo" "alright let's go." They walked outside. About half way there, it started raining really hard. "omg why?" "aww you don't have a jacket?" Vance laughed at him "here, put your arm in one sleeve."

Bruce's pov: he put his arm in the sleeve "damn, I didn't think we could both fit!" Bruce says. They got there about 5 minuites later. when they got inside, they were soaking wet. "do you mind if I shower? I still have sand on me from the beach earlier." "yeah go ahead!" when he got out his hair was wet. They had both gotten changed already. "you hungry? want chips?" "sure!" Bruce ended up falling asleep at Vance's. he was pretty when he sleept. Vance that's creepy.. oh well.

IK THAT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ANYWAYYY
word count; 296