Chapter 2

This chapter is mostly Vance's pov

the next day at school- "Vance, why did you stick up for that guy yesterday? do you like him or something?" "what? no." Vance had been thinking about Bruce a lot for no reason. he was just another normal guy. but for some reason, Vance thought of him differently then all the other kids at school "so why did you stick up for him?" "because I did. I just did." Vance walked away and looked for Bruce. he had found him in the hallways with Finney Blake. "hey Bruce can I talk to you?" "oh uhm, sure?" "I know people have probably told you about me but uhm, do you, wanna be friends?" "you? Wanna be friends with, me?" "yeah?" "uhm, sure!" "okay, we can go to my house tonight." "sure!" Bruce smiled.  Vance, half smiled back. then walked away.

"what did he ask?" Finney says "he just wanted to be friends." "no. I refuse to believe you." Bruce was confused why he kept saying this, Vance seemed like a normal guy. "Vance isn't friends with anyone, his whole "friend group" aren't even known as his friends." Bruce's face just stayed confused "well, I'm still gonna hang out with him." "don't fall in love." what? why would bruce fall in love with him? "what?" Bruce chuckled "nothing, just every girl is in love with him for some reason. People like "bad boys". "well, I'm not those girls. he's just my friend."

after school at Vance's- "sorry about the smell, my parents smoke inside. "it's fine." the house was medium size. It was clean, just, smelled different, they walked up to his room. It was really messy. "I'm helping you clean this, now." "I would've cleaned if I knew you were coming, sorry." he wouldn't have. He just didn't want Bruce to think he was a slob. after 2 hours, his room was spotless. "I've never seen my room this clean before!" Bruce chuckled "now you have!" they watched a movie on the sofa in his room. they were watching a horror movie, which Bruce got really scared of. He ended up falling asleep. but he woke up in the middle of the night and started pretty much screaming. "Bruce, it's okay. It's just me." it didn't help. Bruce was still worrying. Vance starting rubbing Bruce's back very slowly. Bruce fell back asleep leaning on Vance. they woke up in the morning. shit, he didn't think they would be like that all night. he tried getting out without waking Bruce up. he still woke up, though. "morning." Vance had said "sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep last night, I would've went home." "it's fine." Vance had just continued to think about last night. why though, he didn't even care about Bruce that much, he was just his friend.

"It's nice out today, we should go to the beach!" Bruce asked "no." "Whyyyy?" "fine. I'll get changed. I have extra swim shorts for you," "okay thank you" Vance came out in a t-shirt and swimshorts. "Here. Take these," he passed him a bathing suit. and Bruce had gotten changed in the bathroom. they left and when they got to the beach, Vance took his shirt off. He noticed Bruce staring at him with a light red tint on his cheeks.

Bruce's pov- he took his shirt off. and he definitely had abs. Bruce felt his cheeks burn up. "what?" Vance asked "nothing.. let's go swimming!" Bruce started swimming underwater. Vance had stayed above, though. "why aren't you coming under?" "I hate getting my hair wet, it's hard to brush out the nots after" "oh cmon, just come under!" "No." Bruce splashed a bunch of water at him "oh your dead you little- Bruce went under water, Vance followed him under and grabbed his leg. he started splashing a bunch of water at Bruce's face. "vANce!" "vanCE STop" Vance laughed. They just stared at each other for a little. Until Bruce heard Vance say something "we should go back now." "sure!" They left and when they got back to Vance's he took a shower. Vance sat down on the bed with Bruce. And Bruce started trying to brush the nots with his hand. "that's not gonna work." "lemme tryyyy" Bruce got most of them out, then gave up. "Told you" "shut up, I got most of them." "I'm gonna head home now if that's okay? You can come to my house later tonight though?" "sure. what's your address?" Bruce write down the address on a piece of paper. "see you later!" Bruce left

chapter 2 lemme know what you think, if you have any suggestions too!"
word count; 784