Chapter 1

How Damiani... Don't own copyrights to this photo^
Damiani pov

I never really wanted to go but my mom and dad had this deal. Where when I turn 15 I have to go live with her. This is so unfair we don't even have a bond, but I have two older sisters. The oldest is 17 which is Renae we met about 3 times in my life. Then there is Kaylee who is a couple of months older than me. I have tried the reason with dad but he doesn't listen. I told him about my hair business in New Orleans and he just say "'it will give you a way to network to grow your business" blah blah enough about me.

Dad "Damiani it's time to go," dad said from the bottom of the stairs.
Miami "dad yk it's not fair at all, " Miani said walking down the stairs from her room. Dad " we'll look on the bright side you get to be with your older sister and have family time with them, your mom has a big house and they have better schools out there too," dad said pulling up into the airport and getting out the car to kiss me and to see me off.
I really wanna cry I don't wanna go but I don't have any say-so.
Miani " I know I love you too dad and yes I promise to call you and not forget about my home and yes I will visit," I said before he can say anything I have him one last hug and a kiss leaving him for good.

The flight was ok I mostly slept well right now I'm looking for my mom. I'm low-key scared I never really stay with my mom. it was always my dad.

Mom "Damiani " I heard my mom shout and rush over to grab my bags and hug me. "Hey how was the flight I know you must be tired,"

Miani "it wasn't so bad, " I said walking to the car. 

While on the way to my new home mom told me that my sister are waiting and that I have my own room & bathroom. School starts Monday for me which is tomorrow and she works out of town a lot. so I will have to listen to my oldest sister when she is away and that we would get along fine. That she also will be on a business trip for two weeks. She asks how I felt about her being away. I told her it was ok and that I understand it was her job and things.