00.1 The Interview

𝐕𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was having the most wonderful dream about me in a field that was packed with candy, when it got cut off by the most annoying sound you can wake up to.

My Alarm clock

Then I remembered why I set that god awful thing, My interview. Should I get up now or later? I decided I better get up before my mom came to get me.

I chose my outfit, did my hair, my make-up, cleaned up my room, and last but not least, got dressed.

Then I decided I should probably check my phone. I opened it and texted a few of my friends back. Then I decided to take pics for my insta.

Now time to eat breakfast!!

My mom is the best cook and she makes the best breakfast ever. I can never get enough of her food.

"Good morning, mom" I said
"Good morning darling" she replied "What did you make for breakfast?" I questioned "Nothing special today just  toast and jam, I was hoping we could stop at Starbucks" she said  "oh well then when are we leaving" I asked her

"In like thirty minutes"she said

"Ok" I said I ran upstairs to get my shoes. When I came back down my mom was already in the car.

As I got in the car my mom started it we pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the road.

"So you excited for your interview today" My mom said

"Yeah but I'm kinda nervous" I replied
"Why would you be nervous you've been to way many before" she said " yeah but those were mostly about movies that were already out! How am I supposed to do it without a  movie to talk about this is about me, ME, not a movie I can promote!?"

" I suppose you're just gonna have to watch your words" she said " Probably" I responded

Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ:

"Hi Violet" the director of the interview 'Mary' said "Mason and Madeleine are already in the make up room, so if you can also go that would be great" she said

"Oh ok no problem" I replied

Sʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴀᴋs!!
Hi so basically the interview is abt tbp and violet is in it. Oh and the next chapter you don't have to read it but its basically its js her insta but please comment or dk something so ik you like it thanks!!