00.5 ɪᴄᴇ sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, it wa seven in the morning. I checked my phone and i notice that mal texted me.

Mal
𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈,𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆. 𝑨𝒍𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐.

This boy.

I texted him back asking him what time will we leave and he said around 4 , so i decided to get ready.

I cleaned up the room before going to shower. Once i was done i got dressed did my makeup and hair. I used my dyson air rap to do my hair.

!𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓽!

hair is her hair color 👌🏽

I had ordered food to pick up so my nanny drove me over to the cafe. I ate then we left.By the time we got back it was 12.

I text mal if he was ready and he said he was. So i told him i'll pick him up.

Me and my nanny went to pick up mal. Me and mal realized that we were ahead of time so we decided to stop for a movie. 

The movie ended and me and mal headed to the ice skating rink. We got our skates and went onto the ice mal almost fell but i caught him.

I got the hang of it pretty easy because i used to do ballet and it was similar. I also taught mal how to and then me and him started playing around me and mal were racing each other  and of course i won.

Mal got a big jealous and started chasing me around, i turned around whilst i was still skating to check if mal was still chasing me.

i made a big mistake doing that.

I skated right into a blonde boy who looked about my age. Right before i ate shit he caught me.

"Omg i'm so sorry" i spoke "it's okay"he said with a small laugh. "thank you for catching me..." i waited for him to tell me his name so i can finish my sentence.

"Oh walker, i'm walker"

im back