skipping 🤷‍♀️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
y/ns pov:
we get to my house and astro is asleep on the couch so i say " you guys wanna just watch a movie in my room?" they agree so gwen and finney say " we'll get snacks and you guys can pick the movie" me and robin agree then go upstairs astro heard us walking up stairs and comes running up stairs and into my room

(the tv is infront of the bed on the dresser and beside the dresser is the bathroom)me and robin sit down on the bed then he asks " what movie would you like to watch?" i say "how about we watch chucky?" robin says " that's cool with me" as he tur...

me and robin sit down on the bed then he asks " what movie would you like to watch?" i say "how about we watch chucky?" robin says " that's cool with me" as he turns on chucky and pauses the movie to wait for finney and gwen then gwen comes upstairs with candy and popcorn then we hear finney yell from downstairs "WHAT DRINKS DO YOU GUYS WANT!" me and robin yell " DR. PEPPER" and gwen yells back "SPRITE PLEASE" then finney yells " OKAY" as we hear him running upstairs then we yell " FINNEY DONT RUN WITH SODA" he then yells " IM SORRYYYY" as he stops running as he enters the room he gives us our soda and we all get comfortable i decide to lay against robins chest and finney and gwen lay down beside us as robin starts the movie finney says "i'm terrified of dolls-" i then insist " would you like us to change the movie" then robin interrupts me and says "finn you got this buddy" he then adds " it's the seed of chucky so it's not that scary as the other ones" we all get comfy as the movie starts and of course finney yells at the tv most of the movie and i can't lie we all thought it was funny asf we all enjoyed the movie astro was sleeping and by the time we finished watching it it was around 9:26 am then i ask " would you guys like to watch the other chucky movies?" finney agrees to get over his fear of dolls then the rest of us agree so we put on the original chucky we are all still in the same spots we were in. after the movies it's around 10:43 am and robin asks " you guys wanna play t or d?" i say "im down" then finney and gwen agree so we sit up and all sit in a circle on the bed i say "who's gonna go first?" robin says " me" then he asks " finney t or d?" finney says " uh- truth" robin thinks for a minute then says " okay is it true you like donna?" finney looks around nervously " fine yes" we all exclaim "WE KNEW IT" "YOU GUYS WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER" " I SHIP" we all have smiles on our face and finney is just blushing to death we all just spend most of the rest of the day laughing and smiling and talking until about 2:30 pm then my dad calls me i immediately answer "hey dad!" he then says " hey sweetie" i then say "what's up is everything okay?" he sighs then says " i'm gonna have to stay here with grandma for a while she's not doing to good and i'm afraid her time might be coming soon" i slowly start to cry and then say "that's fine dad.. take care of her and tell her i love her please" he the n says "i will sweetie" i say " i love you dad be safe" he replies "i love you too sweetie also i'm gonna cashapp you like  another $300 because i don't know how long i'm gonna be here" i say "okay thank you bye dad" i slowly cry a little bit and robin wipes my tears while saying "are you okay princesa?" i stutter "my dad doesn't think my grandma is gonna be here much longer" robin wraps his arms around me along with finney and gwen and they all say " we are so sorry y/n" i reply "it's cool well its not cool but you know what i mean my dad sent me more money so do you guys wanna go shopping to not think about it?" they all agree and i say "okay we can all take showers first tho" i first show gwen her bathroom ( we renovated the house and gave gwen and finney and even robin there own bathrooms)