ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ?..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"your everything i have.."

(sorry the gif is lwky cringe💀)•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Y/ns pov:i wake up on an uncomfy mattress and i can't see for shit, everything is spinning after like 5 minutes i regain my vision, as i look around i see robin i rush over t...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/ns pov:
i wake up on an uncomfy mattress and i can't see for shit, everything is spinning after like 5 minutes i regain my vision, as i look around i see robin i rush over to him on the other side of the mattress as i start to cry "robin?! robin?! are you okay?!" i shake him gently and wrap my arms around him pulling him closer to me "i dont know where we are but we will get out of here, or ill make sure you do at least." i whisper softly as i continue to cry. robin wakes up and i pull him in for a hug "hey, are you okay ml?" as i gently cup his chin and look and him to make sure hes not bleeding and has no scars. "im okay but are you princesa?" as he makes sure im not bleeding either "im okay" as the lights turn on and the door slams open the strange masked man walks in "you guys did a number to my arm so wrap up your goodbyes im going to be separating you, and if your good who knows maybe i'll reunite you two." me and robin look at eachother as we start frantically begging the strange masked man to keep us together, yet nothing works. the man begins to walk out and says "you have five minutes hurry up" robin hugs me "i promise ill get back to you ml" as he wraps his bandana around my wrist "wait lets try and escape or hide or something please robin i dont want you to leave" i beg him starting to cry more "im sorry princesa nothing is gonna work" he starts to tear up but trys hiding it. "hey we are gonna be okay, we will get out of here i promise, i love you robin." at this point i'm sobbing, we have only seconds left with eachother. "i love you too hermosa." the strange masked man walks in and says "hmmm which one of you should i take hmmm" then he says "bandana boy come with me." i start begging frantically "no please!! take me instead!! please! please!" as i continue sobbing. "no ive made up my mind bandana boy NOW." robin kisses me on the head n hugs me one last time before hesitantly going with the masked man. i start breaking down what am i gonna without him?! how will i know if hes safe?! i think to myself....

finneys pov:
"FINNEY, GWEN CMERE" i hear my dad yell "coming!" as i rush to see what he needs "yes?" as me n gweny look at eachother confused "when was the last time you talked to y/n and robin?" as my dad sorta tears up "uhhh not since finns baseball game" gweny says. " i hate to say this but... i'm sorry y/n n robin are missing" he says "WHAT no no you have to be kidding" as i start to cry i dont know how to feel. dad hugs me and gweny while saying "there there i'm sure they'll find them they are the toughest kids in this city" i wipe away my tears, "im gonna be in my room.." as i slowly walk away, how could this happen... my two bestfriends.. oh shit what am i gonna do about buzz n his friends they're gonna kick my ass.."

robins pov:
the strange masked man tries to figure out where hes gonna separate me too... "i guess theres no where else for me to hide you, so i guess you have to be back with the girl." he says "Really?!" the strange masked man does a low growl(not like an animal i mean like errrrr but in a deep irritated tone) "i suppose i have no choice." he takes me back to the basement where y/n is "Y/N!" i run down the stairs to her "robin?!" as she runs to me, i hug her and dont let go, im so relieved to see her again. "we'll get out of here i promise." i whisper.

y/ns pov:
after a few days me and robin find a way out it was difficult and we had to kill the grabber. im just happy its over and things can go back to normal.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:
IK HELLA SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY I RAN OUT OF IDEASS AND IM SORRY FOR THE LACK OF DETAILS IN THE END