Explaining the story and the au

(The picture up top is not mine)

In case you didn't read the description I will repeat:

Okay so in my au here's what happens:

Marcy and Luz are dead they are aftons.

Marcy still has all of her powers plus the extra ones that I gave her and her and Luz are cousins.

Luz has her glyphs and a few extra powers that I gave her and she also has the collector as a part of her And she is also the emperor of the boiling isles because she defeated belos.

Amity is the empress she is luz's wife.

Sasha is still a boy and still has his powers plus a few extra ones that i gave him.

Anne still has her powers plus a few extra that I gave her.

Darcy is still a boy and is Marcy's brother and can merge with her still.

The aftons all have their insane sides.

The order of most powerful to least powerful is:

1.Elizabeth (most powerful)weakness: being reminded of her death and her family hating her. Fear: Hurting her brother Chris and ice cream and circus baby going back to her old self and ennard going back to his old self and a her father going back to his old self and fire.
2.Michael weakness: hurting his siblings again. Fear: the scooper and slightly of ennard going back to his old self.
3.Chris weakness:he blames his self for Elizabeth's death. Fear: Losing his sister and his family again and his nightmares going back to their old selves.
4.William weakness:his children and his wife. Fear: Losing his family again and getting springlocked again and being locked in a room by his self for a long time.
5.Clara (least powerful but it does not mean she is weak)weakness: seeing her family get hurt. Fear: Losing her family again.

Also here are the ships in this au:

Luz x amity
Marcy x Anne
Darcy x Sasha
Eda x raine
Gus x mattholomule
Willow x hunter
Elizabeth x Charlie
Cassidy x Chris
Micheal x Noah(ennard's human form)
Clara x William
That's all for the ships.

Also the aftons are over two hundred years old so yeah.

That's all for this au bye