15. Upside down

"Jungkookie," Jimin took a step his way tangling his fingers into his hair

"Jimin..." that name was like a gasp that left Jungkook's lips, when Jimin's big ones became so hot against them.

Before they could control it or grasp it their lips were deeply in each other their tongues tangling, Jimin leading him in that madness, pulling him even closer while Jungkook was fighting with his hands which were begging to do things, yet he only awkwardly placed in on Jimin's trained chest. Their kisses so heavy, bending reality into forgetting.
Jimin's lips so good, like the softest treasure, playing with his any way he liked.
Jungkook was moaning into them almost begging, his body on fire, his hands shyly tracing along Jimin's neck, when the boy parted their lips for a split second to pull Jungkook's jacket off, the lift his hoodie and t-shirt over his head.

"Ah!" Jungkook gasped watching Jimin's fierce stare and smooth palms all over his body.

"I guess I love your personal trainer for that," whispered Jimin biting the skin on his shoulder lightly.

The room was trembling, Jungkook wasn't sure if he's alive anymore.

"Jimin," he begged.

"What," Jimin's voice was lower than usual, so damn sexy, his lips working against Jungkook's neck like in trance definitely leaving hickeys.

Jungkook had no idea what to tell so he only pulled Jimin's clothes in his palms, the boy still sucking over his neck sending electric waves into his body, what physics was it anyway?

Jimin's lips gluing to his shoulder tattoos sending him even higher above the city.

"Please," begged Jungkook tilting his head back as it was unbearable.

He was so hard he was afraid his pants will not sustain that power.

"I will give it all to you when you're begging so nicely," Jimin's whisper was only a gasp, a second later smooth finger closed on the hem of him boxers pulling them down his legs with his pants.

"Wha...!" Jungkook almost cried raising his eyes open to see Jimin still fully dressed kneeling down in front of him, with that angelic face, deep eyes and soft pillow lips which took him all in so smoothly Jungkook was shocked.

He was standing there watching unable to grasp that sighed in front of him, his idol crush, his Jimin looking so vulnerably beautiful while holding his d* in his mouth.

That soft tongue against his tip sent him into another universe and Jungkook cursed closing his fist on Jimin's hair for hold, taking it away as he could not hurt Jimin n a my way jet the boy was trusting on him with his mouth so Jungkook's hips were following that rhythm, his mind giving in completely, so he was holding on to Jimin's shoulders his face, his matted hair begging, moaning, begging again, crying out Jimin's name.

The waves hitting his body so severe his vision blurred out, his cry echoed along the apartment walls when he came undone into Jimin's mouth almost collapsing but a pair of strong arms was holding him firmly.