1

the rain has stopped 10 minutes ago while the freezing winds send everyone back inside their cozy homes although soo young is out walking furiously to the train station.

"yes sir, i'm on my way!"

"get here quickly, the interview will start in 1 hour!" the voice on the other line explains.

the line comes to a stop as soo young aggressively shoves the phone in the bag that lies to her side, she struggles to pull out the right file while trying to organize all the papers being shoved in and out of her bag.

running furiously she suddenly crashes into someone while her papers fly all over the place and lands onto the wet ground. her body has fallen to the ground and now her trench coat is wet from the behind as for the stranger he sits parallel from soo young.

she immediately grabs all the wet papers and yet puts them in her bag while patting away the dirt on her newly decent clothes,

"can't you see me walking? get out of people's way next time." the girls snaps as she shots an annoyed glare.

"you should look up not down at your bag."

she scoffs as she ambles away in a hurry heading to the nearest train station.

───────•°•❀•°•───────

"i'm here!"

the people turn as their faces sigh in relief seeing that the interviewer has not bailed on them.
i head to the nearest table while rambling papers out my bag only to find them all wet as the ink has bled everywhere.

"gosh your papers looks terrible."

i turn to see one of the background crew looking over my shoulders as he snickers examining the obvious ruined papers,

"yeah do you guys have backups?"

"of course, no one would let you use those papers in the interview." the guy laughs as he goes to find the extra questions.

───────•°•❀•°•───────

"thats good for today!" the camera man exclaims, "soo young you really worried us all, you came in last second!"

i laugh as i set the questions on the table,

"you can always count on me haha!"

i wave goodbye to everyone as i finally set foot outside into the chilly air, i click open my water bottle taking a big gulp and soon after gasping for some air. walking back to the train station i admire the dark night that covers the atmosphere while the cold winds blows strands of hair in my face.

i should've brought a scarf as my neck feels cold to the touch but my body feels so warm, if only i was not in a rush.

───────•°•❀•°•───────

"i'm home!"

i remove my shoes at the doorway as i find young seo at the kitchen table studying with piles of books to both her left and right, her hair messily tied back and her dirty glasses that have not been cleared for about 3 months at least.

"you're back! finally, soobin can you cook dinner for us now!" young seo shouts as she shuts her textbook and slides them to the side.

i go towards my room as i undress into more preferable clothes soon heading out and already seeing soobin has set out a fine dinner and young seo already devouring it.

i laugh as i take a seat and pick up my utensils and take a bite of the amazing dinner,

"soobin you never fail to show me how good you cook, why didn't you become a chef or something?"

"i'm decent, unlike you and young seo who can't even cook rice properly."

i roll my eyes continually eating what is in my plate but i cannot help but notice that soobin isn't eating a thing,

"why aren't you eating?" i ask picking up a piece of food.

"i already ate out with a new girl."

young seo chuckles as she sets down her chopsticks showing that she has finished dinner and is going back to studying.

"she'll probably never contact you again because she saw how ugly you are." young seo taunts teasingly.

"hey! don't talk to me like that and no you're wrong!"

───────•°•❀•°•───────

"i can meet him next week on thursday boss!" i offer as i get up.

"really? if so i'll send you a email about the interview and what you must do."

"no problem boss, what's the guys name again?"

"sunoo park."