2

"yes i finished researching about him and i must say his biography is impressive for his age." i tell my boss.

"i know right? anyhow go on your lunch break early, you've worked hard soo young." boss says as he stares at his computer.

"thank you boss!"

i leave the room as i hurry and sit down at my desk while opening the loud drawer and pull out my lunchbox,
the bright pastel pink shines in my face as i admire the cute hello city sticker printed on the top right corner of my lunchbox.

i open the lid and start eating the kimbap i stole from the fridge knowing it was soobin's. i watch as the window is being beaten with rain, the window is all blurred as the colors are all dull on the outside.

"it's pouring heavily outside."

i turn my chair to the door to see my coworker drenched in water, his hair is dripping as his coat is fully covered as if he took a dip in the swimming pool. he takes his coat off hanging it on the coat hanger by the door, his black turtle neck is clinging tightly to his muscular body.

i must say his body is quite fit.

"where have you been?" i question.

"i went to the interview for some famous company, ended up getting soaked on the way back because i gave my umbrella to a lady on the street."

"you're too kind zane."

i pop the last kimbap in my mouth soon putting my lunchbox back into the drawer, i notice zane is gone since he's probably changing. that guy always has extra stuff, you ask him about something he has exactly that.

he's a very helpful guy, i like that about him.

───────•°•❀•°•───────

the day of the interview has arrived, sunoo insisted on doing the interview at a local café in paris which alot of us found strange but we didn't argue back or anything. today the weather is icky, the rain comes and goes as wind is harsher than ever.

i help set up the camera's and sound equipment, reviewing my questions for the guy and making sure i look presentable for all viewers. i eventually finish and head up front to grab myself a latte, receiving the warm latte i set myself down at a table by the glass wall.

i pull out a book to read while listening carefully to the rain pour frantically, not keeping track of time.
the door rings frantic bells alarming people that someone has arrived.

"hello?"