why is rylee so emo 😔😢

Upon waking up rylee looked in the mirror and saw an emo staring back. She just wasn't like the other girls.

She walked downstairs to find no one because her mom, dad, sister, grandma, grandpa, cousins, aunt, uncle, and pet fish all died in a car accident two weeks before she was born.

She checked the mirror one more time to make sure she was emo enough before leaving for school.

As she walked into her first class she saw a substitute teacher. He was kinda hot with his yellow skin, yellow teeth, and wires sticking out of his skin, along with his skull.

As she walked in everyone started blushing and looking at her admiringly. She just wasn't like the other girls.

The teacher looked at her before saying "you're late 🤧😍💞".

Rylee smiled at him and blushed before saying "s-s-s-s-s-sorry i-i-i-i s-s-s-s-slept i-i-i-in 🥺🥺".

He smiled at her and blushed before telling her to go to her seat.

She smiled back and went to her seat.

During lunch rylee went back to her 1st period class to talk to the substitute.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi 🥺🥺" rylee said to him.

"Do u wanna go on a date with me bbg 🥺💞" the substitute said back.

"O-o-o-of c-c-c-c-course 🥺💞" rylee said back.

"Alright 🥺🥺 meet me on the rooftop at 10 tonight 🥺🥺" the substitute said back.

"O-o-o-o-of c-c-c-c-course 🥺🥺" rylee said back.

"Ok bbg 🥺🥺 you can call me springdaddy 🥺🥺" springdaddy said.

"O-ok s-s-s-springdaddy 🥺💞" rylee said.

When it hit 10 rylee looked in the mirror one last time to make sure she was emo enough and then went to the rooftop.

When she arrived on the rooftop she saw that springdaddy was already there. She heard the sound of a flute and looked around to see lilikoi playing slow music on a flute.

She walked over to springdaddy and they started slow dancing.

Out of nowhere springdaddys ex wife appeared.

Springdaddys ex wife glared at rylee before looking to springdaddy and saying "it took you two weeks to go off and date her I guess you didn't cheat, but you're still a traitor... God I wish that you had thought this through before I went and feel in love with you... when she's sleeping in the bed we made don't you dare forget about the way you betrayed me... and I know that you'll never feel sorry... for the way I hurt 💔😞"

Rylee started singing fight song before walking over to springdaddys ex wife and pushing her off the roof. She kept singing fight song until she walked over to springdaddy and they kissed. As soon as they pulled apart rylee started singing fight song again. She's just not like the other girls.

Pt 2 eventually 😊😊