Chapter 2 - Captain Commando

Nick Monaghan sat at a table in the school cafeteria. The athletic freshmen had quickly finished his lunch already, and was far more concentrated on who he was texting with, then whatever nerdy sci-fi crap his friend Mark Bieri was talking to him about. "Let's go!, it's time!", shouted an excited Nick, as he bolted from his seat. Mark quickly packed his remaining lunch into his backpack. He shouted "time for what? wait up!" as he chased his friend out of the cafeteria.

In the hall just outside the cafeteria, Nick ran up to his two older brothers and stopped. He looked very eager. Jordan grabbed Nick in a headlock while Scott gave the youngest sibling a few playful jabs to the ribs. Upon noticing Mark standing there awkwardly, Jordan greated him with, "what's up, Mark?", as he gave the short nerdy looking messy brown haired freshman a fist bump. 

Jordan Monaghan is a Senior, and the oldest of the three brothers. He also has the trademark Monaghan dirty blond brush cut. He is 6'4" tall. He is only 17 years old, but his face and light stubble could easily pass for older. Jordan is a health nut and takes his nutrition and workout regiments very seriously. He is the star player on the Basketball team, and runs cross country. 

Scott Monaghan is a sophomore and is 6'2" tall. He has short dirty blond hair, and a baby face. Nick and him could pass as twins, if it wasn't for the fact that Scott was roughly 6" taller, and well built. The tenth grader is on the basketball and cross country teams, following in his big brother's footsteps.

Although they were his friends' brothers, Mark wasn't completely comfortable around them. Despite always seeming friendly toward him, Mark knew full well that upperclassmen jocks and freshmen nerds together don't end well for him. The first few weeks of highschool had taught him that, over and over. 

"Are we ready to do this?" asked Scott, enthusiastically. All three brothers turned to Mark. The nerdy ninth grader suddenly felt anxious. He had a bad feeling he knew what was about to happen. "Do what?", nervously squeaked Mark.

"Surprise! It's your turn to do the walk of shame!" beamed Nick. Mark Looked at his friend in disbelief. Why was he acting like this was a good thing? 

"No! Come on guys! Please?!" Begged the nerdy teen. 

"It's not that bad! I already did it! They both did it when they were freshmen! Lots of other people have already done it! Don't be such a pussy!", pleaded Nick. Mark didn't know what to say. He obviously didn't want to do it, but he didn't want them to think he was too scared either. Nick hadn't bitched out the other day, when his older brothers had made him do it, and they even made him do it wearing only his swim team speedo. 

"Drop your jeans to your ankles and let's just get this over with. I don't have all day!", ordered Jordan. Mark couldn't speak. He just shook his head. "If we have to do it the hard way, we are stripping you naked. Your choice!", threatened the oldest sibling. Mark firmly gripped the waistband of his jeans, on the verge of tears. Jordan replied'' fine, have it your way", as he reached out to grab the defiant freshmen. Mark stepped back, crashing against the lockers behind him, and whispered, " I can't! I am not wearing any underwear!". Mark's face was beet red. 

"Eww! Gross!", cried Nick. "You dirty perv!", laughed Scott. "For next time, you probably should have led with that, Captain Commando",  lectured Jordan. 

"It wasn't by choice", explained Mark. " I got a hanging wedgie on a fence this morning, and they ripped ''. Although this explained the situation, it did little to relieve the embarrassment. 

"It's ok, man. we can do it another time", said Nick, as he put his arm around his friend, attempting to console him.   

Jordan shouted “I have an idea!" as he began frantically digging through his backpack. He pulled out an unopened package of white size 3XL Fruit of the Loom briefs. He opened the bag, and handed a pair to the skinny nerd. 

Mark held up the giant briefs and said, "Thanks, but they are way too big for me". Jordan responded, "good, then they will probably hurt less then smaller ones when I give you an atomic wedgie in a minute. Go put them on", as he pointed toward the boys washroom down the hall. 

Mark wasn't sure if Jordan was joking about the atomic wedgie or not, but reluctantly walked toward the washroom. Scott yelled, " you have 1 minute, and then we are dragging you out, dressed or not!". Mark thought of making a break for it, but realized that he wouldn't stand a chance of outrunning the brothers. 

As Mark walked down the hall he heard Nick ask his brother, "why do you carry giant tighty whities in your backpack?" Scott just giggled. Jordan replied, " Well Nicky, maybe if you tried out for the basketball team like a real man, instead of taking swimming lessons like a child, you would get to find out at this afternoon's practice like the rest of the rookies".     

Nick gave his brother a dirty look. "First of all, for the millionth time! its the school swim team! not swimming lessons! Second, that's exactly the reason I would never ever want to try out for a team with you two sadists. You guys have already given me like a thousand wedgies this week!" whined the freshman. 

"I doubt it's actually the millionth time! Probably only the tenth or fifteenth, Max", Mocked Jordan. "Now it's a thousand and one, '' laughed Scott, as he grabbed the waistband of his little brother Haines boxer briefs and gave them a playful tug. This caused the freshmen to let out a girlish squeal. 

As Mark returned, Jordan noticed that he looked pale, and was visibly shaking. The terrified freshman looked up at the senior, "You were just joking about that atomic wedgie, right?"