DESCRIPTION

LOST CODE OF DYNASTY by Soul_of_Anubis

Language: English- Tagalog

_________________________________________

A book.

A keeper.

A lost kingdom.

And a vagabond who refuses to live by the laws of the empire.

Legend has it that beyond the thirteen mountains surrounding the Empire of Amorite lies another territory, hidden away from the Dynasty's control. It was said to be led by a king sorcerer who commanded the most ancient forms of magic, both known and unknown throughout all the four corners of the land.

Hearing how powerful the mystical king is, Clara Thessaly Ambrose is determined to meet him, come hell or high water... for she had one desperate favor to ask from him, and that is to once and for all extinguish the custom of what the citizens of Amorite call Sigils.

These sigils were enchanted seals inscribed with powerful magic that can only be activated by predestined pairs, appearing only once they come of age. To others, the sigils were a form of blessing granted to them by the ancient ones, but for Clara, it was the opposite. She considered the sigils as chains that shackled everyone's freedom to the ground, and she had a heavy reason for deciding this.

So when she finally discovered a means to locate the territory of the mystical king—in the form of an ancient codex and its annoying keeper, Clara is certain that the odds were in her favor this time... or is it not?

For somewhere far North, in a land where the snow fell black... lies a kingdom cloaked in a mist of an everlasting curse.