[FLUFF] Sea Fairy Cookie x Moonlight Cookie

Reuqested by H63428
SEAMOON 🥰🥰🥰

--

Sea Fairy Cookie, longing for the moon's love. She has been staring at it for quite long. She wanted to know it more.

She reached out her arms as she attempted to reach out for the moon. She failed. She tried again. And she failed again. She has tried a hundred of times, reaching for love. She just fails. But, this time, it was different. She reached out for the moon again, holding her sword, tight as she can. A Cookie's hand intertwined with hers. The moon, it met her eyes. The beautiful looking lady she has been longing for. The Cookie's galactic night hair, swaying against the cool breeze, the smile she has been wanting to see.

They hugged eachother, happy, warm in eachother's touch. "Sea Fairy Cookie..." "Moonlight Cookie.." they called eachother. "Will you go on a walk with me..?" They asked eachother at the same time. They quickly nodded...

Heading to the shores, the moon shining brightly, they intertwined their hands again, tight as if not wanting to let go again. "The moon, it looks pretty tonight..." Sea Fairy Cookie said as she looked at the large moon, shining against the sea. "It is, just like you." Moonlight Cookie flirted. The two female Cookies held eachother's hands dearly, walking through the shore, shining by the moon.

"I love you, Sea Fairy Cookie." "I love you too..., Moonlight Cookie..."
. . .

(I LOVE THIS LESBIAN SHIP SM HELP 😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨✨)